All reviewsmonte baldoacross the roadapartmentsupermarketmalcesinelake
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for our 5th wedding anniversary. Got given a better and bigger room than expected. Huge modern apartment with excellent air conditioning as well as a lake and mountain view. Shame about the telephone wires spoiling the view a little but I just imagined they weren't there. The road was a little noisy at times but we were out all day and it was quieter later on. Good clean pool which was good for families. Restaurant looked nice but didn't eat there. Supermarket right next door and one also a short walk away. There is a beach bar just across the road which we liked very reasonable prices. A short walk left down the promenade also found you another beach bar with fresh gelato also. We had a car so was very easy to go just 10mins down the road to Malcesine in the day or evening but also easy to get to other towns round the lake. Beware of the potential €58 cleaning fee at the end. We chose to clean ourselves because we thought the rate was extortionate.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice, tidy apartments. We had one with partial lakeview. Apartment had a nice kitchen with equipment, spacious bedroom and livingroom, bathroom, terrace. First we were a bit annoyed about 80 € pre-payment, but as a former receptionist I found it after all reasonable. When we left apartment, we took out trash, washed dishes and checked out that apartment was mainly tidy, and we got the prepaid money back without any problems. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. Hotel was located in Assenza, restaurants were in a walking distance and we liked the area, because it was a bit calmer than Malcesine. We moved around with a bus, and all went well. Monte Baldo is amazing and the area is bellissimo with its peaks and lakeside. Recommended for hiking.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emmi102
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Booked for summer holiday 2 bedroom apartment
I know some people have complained about having to make up their own beds but really do you have someone do it for for you usually?
Apartment was very clean air con in every room , no oven though so don't go thinking you will cook a lot.
Nice cool underground parking
Receptionist Laura we found to be really helpful and cheerful all the time.even after a thunderstorm knocked out electricity for a while but we didn't complain
You get discount in shop across the road which is good for milk n bread
The pizza restaurant also gives discount if you show your keys and we ate there a couple times and food was great. Even had a tzkeaway pizza for lunchwould fully recommend trip you Venice which we bought from reception well organised and although a long day very much worth it.
The apartments are a short drIversion to Malcesine which is beautiful market well worth a visit and also take a coat for trip up cable car
The pool apart mentioned was like infinity pool very clean and you can watch the boats go by on the lake.literally across the road
I would definitely visit here again

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Caroline H
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We traveled there in May 2011 , me , my wife and two kids. A very kind stuff , great view to Garda lake , free parking and WiFi.
Very recomended! A good starting point to any place on Garda lake . Discount vouchers to Gardaland!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Igor R
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We spend a few days at Atlantide. Laura the contact person of Euro Plan was indeed very nice. The location of the "resort" is well located, you can walk to the beach, to little shops, to a small supermarket and to different little restaurants. The outside of the "resort" looks very well maintained. The apartment has a well fitted out kitchen. For me, that's were it ends.

Our appartement was at the ground floor at the B complex. No view at all, because the building in front of us was blocking the view. No privacy screen with the neighbour which is pretty uncomfortable. I checked the other apartments and they all do have a privacy screen at their balcony or terras. I guess they forgot ours. No wifi whatsoever. You have to sit at the restaurant or sit at the pool to get wifi. And if you are lucky enough to finally get the wifi, it is very very slow. Unbelievable if you take in mind this "resort" is only 5 years old! Opening of the gate, parking garage and apartment goes with a key which is pretty tricky if you wait with your car on a sloop to get into the garage. I think a key card would be more sufficient. Bathroom needs an update in my opinion. The shower cabine is sooooo small you get stuck if you want to wash your hair. My husband who is incomplete paraplegic had very hard times to get into the shower and to walk on the tiles. Very slippery! So we asked for a bathmat. They do not have bathmats, but Laura was very kind to give us an extra towel to use as a bathmat. And the swimming pool in front of the "resort" is so cold it's not even funny. The water in the pool is colder than the water of the lake!

We shared the apartment with my sister. She slept on the pull-out couch. The sheets did not fit the couch. Too small. Strange if you consider they rent out this apartment for 2 to 4 people. At least they need to provide fitting sheets I think. Also the bathroom is only accessible from the bedroom. No privacy for her and for us. After 3 nights we had to leave home early. We tried to contact Laura but at tuesdays it was her free day. There was a telephone number you could call in case of an emergency. We tried for 5 times and all we got was a tape who told us this number was not in use!

I wish the management of Atlantide or any other hotel, would try to stay 1 night in their own hotel. Try to check in, try to park your car, try to walk 4 stairs without handrails, try to use the bathroom with no privacy, try to make up your bed with too small sheets, try to call the emergency number, try to relax on your own terrace when the maintenance guy is using the high power steam cleaner all day!

No, for me never again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Hongkongdutchy
Europlan, Responsabile reception at Atlantide Villaggio Albergo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear guest,
we are very sorry to learn your stay did not live up to your expectations.
We will keep in mind your suggestions in order to further improve your service.
However we are in contact with you to solve the problem of your early leave.

Best regards.