“Needs improvement ”

Price range: US$3 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come & enjoy fresh Italian cuisine prepared while you enjoy relaxing in our wood beamed building listening to Italian music. We welcome all ages! We have an extensive menu with something to suit everyone's taste buds. Fancy something specific? Just ask! Nothing is too much trouble...We have a beautiful outdoor area boasting undercover seating, open terraced area & a large lawn area for the kids to play! We look forward to seeing you on your trip to Tito's....A warm welcome awaits you!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First visit with family. Good choice of food. Poor service though, had to go to bar to order drinks. Needs more staff and more organisation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing service matched with 5* food. Nothing too much trouble, one big happy family. Loved every minute and can't wait to pop in again.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner and the service was brilliant and the food was amazing. My only criticism is the portions size was small apart from that very impressed thank you.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Went with my family on Saturday on a visit from Greece after my friend recommended this place. Staff were friendly & the food was great. Proper pizza with thin Base & seafood was fresh & tasty. My children had Tiramisu & cheesecake after I tried some was very good.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Outstanding resturant we came for a 70th birthday food was fantastic exactly as we orderd.staff were efficent and friendley the owner and his wife i can not praise enough for all there hard work and the fabulose food that they produced nothing was to much trouble. Thank u to all the staff at tito's for making my mums 70th birthday a memrible.one will definetly return 10/10 xx