“Great again”
Review of Konoba Pap

Konoba Pap
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Banjole
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Visiting again this year. I tought i can't get any better than last year but I was pleasently surprised. They added some new dishes to the menu and I walked out happy and full. This time I had Seadevil and I warmly recommend to try that. Made in Istrian style. Surely will visit again to try something new.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We went to Konoba Pap for an early dinner and were able to sit upstairs with a great view to the bay. The stuff was really friendly and professional, able to speak good English and willing to help. We had some traditional croatian meat (can't remember the name) and it was really good, the size of the dishes is surely enough. I had the yoghurt cake for dessert since the waitress recommended it and it certainly is to die for!
Really good value for money, nice atmosphere and good food.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I visited Konoba Pap last year. This year was even better, the atmosphere was more relaxed. They have some new dishes. I loved filled calamari (squid) with sauce and palenta. And of course - try their famous yoghurt cake ;)

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We visited the restaurant several times in the last week. The ambient is great, with a view of the sea and marina, the owners light up their shipyard in the evening. The kids loved walking up close to the boats that next to the restaurant, while we enjoyed the ambient ourselves.
The food was great, we tasted several dishes, from pasta to sea food and meaty dishes and of course the deserts (the cheese cake is amazing). Prices are reasonable, not at all expensive.
The team serving you, will take care of your every need, with the always smiling owner never missing out on a work day with his employees, helping out his team and his team chef get things done.
Excellent experience for us.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Good service with nice view. Food quality compared to price was OK. Wine list however was very short.