“Truly Excellent seaside holiday meal”
Review of Teza

Teza
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Banjole
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is well designed, with ample parking, 3 sides open for al fresco dining, comfortable wooden benches and chairs, and a light sea breeze to cool off, relaxing and eating well. Spectacular tagliatelle with scampi, and with frutti di mare, up to and even above Italian standards. Typical small grilled calamari with the ubiquitous chard&potatoes, cold local rosé wine, and a special lava cake were the standouts. Less brilliant was the can-sprayed cream on the very fresh fruit salad, and the cold crepe with ice-cream. But these were tiny faults that didn't ruin the excellent impression this place made on us, finished perfectly by impeccable fast and friendly multilingual staff, and a very reasonable bill for top quality ingredients

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We had the Angus-burger and this was very tasty and with good pommes and homemade dressing.
Service very kind and smileing

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The food here was ok, I had the porkribs. They tasted good, but as everywhere here they use a bit to much salt.

Two days before we eat here, I had pancakes somewhere else, they came from the microwave... (= disgusting). So at Teza I asked if the pancakes would be fresh if I would order them.

She asked the cook and told me I should order something else for dessert, it wasn't really busy, so the cook could had made some fresh pancakes.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

So we been wisit Teza restoran fiew days ago and everithing was so exelent,starting ambient service and especialyy food.I tryed pork ribs,my wife has noodles with scampi and the kids hawing a beef burger and everithing was tasty.We gona definitly come back.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I visited the place with friends on a Saturday eve. We didn't have reservations so we had to wait a little to be seated (the place was crowded which speaks for itself).
The place is really nice and cozy. I ordered white fish and it was simply great. It was the best one I've tried while on vacation there. Prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly and caring although the place is crowded. I would recommend the place!