“The gnocchi is the best!!”
Review of Terra Istriana

Terra Istriana
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Banjole
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Giving this 4 stars based on how lovely and friendly staff were as well as how amazing my meal was. I have the istrian gnocchi and would go back if I could for that meal! Unfortunately my partner had the carbonara which wasn't as nice it was too smoky and he didn't finish it.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We ate here twice while in Banjole, the seafood was delicious as were the pasta dishes. There is a small sand pit for children. Some dishes need to be ordered a day in advance (like lamb) but it is probably worth it. Defo recommend it here.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I was a little disappointed in this place. We were within walking distance so we decided to give it a try. The outdoor seating was peasant and the service was good. Other than the the food was disappointing and in my opinion a little overpriced too. Better food at better prices are available.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved it here, our hotel was just down the road so we ended up eating here about 4 times during our 11 day stay. The waiter was so friendly and was accommodating to 2 vegans in our group of 4.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

This restaurant made our vacation even better ! Super quality food, with very kind professional staff, excellent price and cozy ambient :) Every evening we went home full and satisfied. Best regards and greetings from a young couple :)