Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome

We have such a marvelous time at Elefantastic today. I was there with my 6 year old son & the owner... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
AanchalG48
Must Visit

This place is amazing if you really want to get along with elephants. And it is a must-visit in... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
rsheokand

Recommended experiences in and around Amer
from US$47.60
from US$21.19
from US$225.44
from US$303.53
2,905 results
All reviews his mother mother's house amazing experience change of clothes his team home cooked meal delicious vegetarian cold drinks natural paints once in a lifetime elephant sanctuary amazing animals gentle giants sugar cane an animal lover highly recommend this experience highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We planned a last minute weekend trip to Jaipur. The staff was quick to respond with their availability and rates. Our guides were highly knowledgeable. It was a great family activity with young kids. We also loved the dogs and chickens!

Date of experience: January 2021
2  Thank LynzeelouExpat
Reviewed 16 December 2020

Elefantastic is a great place to spent time with these giant but loveable animals. Going there was a surprise to my husband for our 1st wedding anniversary and trust me it was WORTH it. Everything was very well taken care of by "Rahul ji" and his co-workers "Dabbu ji" and "Akram ji". They all made our special day more special by telling us about Elephants, making "Shaku" (The Elephant we spent time with) bath, paint and feed her. They made us feel so relaxed and comfortable with her.

Thank you Elefantastic (Rahul and Team) for such a warm welcome and giving us an unforgettable experience. #Elefantastic❤️

Date of experience: November 2020
2  Thank Divya0502
Reviewed 28 November 2020

Earlier last year we experienced a day with the elephants with Elefantastic. It was quite daunting having to book this experience from another country, relying on reviews and what's online. In saying that we were not disappointed at all! One of the best experiences we have ever had. Started of with a beautiful home cooked meal at Rahul (the owners) family house, and we got to meet his beautiful mother. So warm and welcoming. We then drove to the Elefanastic farm where we got 2 elephants between 4 of us - we were able to feed and bathe them whilst the lovely carers explained to us the history and stories behind Elefantastic.

Best experience and highlight of our trip to India - highly recommend and will definitely do it all over again.

2  Thank azraakat
Reviewed 19 November 2020

It’s always worrying to book an experience from across the world (I’m in Connecticut in the USA), but this lived up to all my expectations. The elephants are clearly well cared for here, which is why I chose Elefantastic over places that let you ride them etc. Elephants are my favorite animal, so meeting one was a dream come true. We were actually there in Jan 2019, but TripAdvisor wouldn’t let me select a date that far back. To this day, my husband and I still talk about our elephant Sampa and how much we loved her. Book this activity! You won’t regret it.

2  Thank Helena M
Reviewed 19 November 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed our return visit . Even better now as riding the elephants isn't an option .
The care given by the owner and the mahouts is so great and you can feel it and see the love in the way the elephants are cared for . We spent time feeding ,painting our elephant and then took her for a walk . What a privilege to be able to do this .We then had lunch atRahul's Mums house which was a treat and delicious food .
Will go back when we next visit India .

2  Thank maryquarmby