Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
fana p

New motel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jul 2018via mobile
Near jetty.
Staffs were friendly.
Tv, aircond and water heater provided.
Towels given with no toiletries.
Can get extra pillow and blanket for free.
Suitable for all especially family and budget travelers

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Vio.com
  • ZenHotels.com
1.4 km from Motel Seri Mutiara
View more hotels in Kuah
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I totally recommend this motel for budget-restricted travelers. The price is very affordable. The location is not very strategic, located deep in some village. But the room is comfy, clean and convenient. Had a great time and a worth of money coming here

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

MSM is a nice budget motel with fully basic amenities which is near to the ferry jetty, kuah town & its shopping attraction. The staff were all friendly & helpful. We would like to stay there again if we plan to go there again in the near future

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hani H
Reviewed 14 February 2017

stay 2 nights here with 3 kids
need to improve the location of their aircond
got mosquito at night but luckily we brought some repellent
Just OK for RM200 fee paid
No breakfast provided and location is very quiet and relaxing.
Keep it up

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2016

The reception was good. The location is good since we brought our kids. We need a motel far from the street. Night time as well as morning was awesome. You could watch monkeys, hornbill birds at the small forest facing your room. It was very quiet too. The setbacks were no wifi, even though they said that they have wifi service. No staff around to tidy your room every day. We met the receptionist once, only during our checked-in. No replenish of soap or drinking water even you stay more than one night. Bring your own hair shampoo too. The room size is alright. Suitable for 2 adults and two kids.

Room tip: Choose a room at the back, facing the small forest. You could park your car in front of your room.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank abo1973
Reviewed 24 October 2016

It's a motel that's pretty deep into a street, probably next to some forest. It's not exactly the safest place to stay either.

Our hotels had wifi password but most of us (there were 15 of us) couldn't connect to it. My room 24 had a table that looks almost broken. The most shocking part was that one of the queen beds face directly to a huge square mirror opposite of it. We used the motel's towels to cover up, with rocks from the outdoors too.

Overall the place is okay, the water was small, the toilet sink seems like it could fall anytime also. The beds are clean, but at night, something as hitting on my pillow, but I don't want to suspect it a ghost, I'm not crazy either, but the inconsistent thud sounds on my pillow right behind my head made me have goosebumps all night till I fell asleep. I couldn't see as my eyes are 9.00 each. The next night I switch places with my friend and I slept fine again. :)

Date of stay: September 2016