“Foot spa ❤”

Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Kuah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I came here because the reviews are good and also my feet are aching coz of walking around the city and this is perfect for that. The reflexology helps alot on my aching feet and massage does not hurt at all !just right for a low pain tolerance girl like me much recommended after a day around the city .

All reviews
"private shower"
"relaxing massage"
"couple of hours"

Reviewed 30 January 2018

If you are in Kuah area this place is a must.
The foot massage by "Ari" was brilliant and Amazing. I don't know what she did different but this spa is the full package.

From the moment you step inside you are transported to a calm oasis from the hustle and bustle of the city outside.

Then you get the most amazing foot soak with lemons and herbs. You are relaxed even before the massage starts

With my foot massage I got a few minutes back and neck massage as well

One hour Full body massages start from 88 ringgit and 58 for a one hour of foot massage. Well worth the money and more.

We went there quite late so didn't get a chance to eat at the coffee shop on the ground floor.
Spa is on the first floor

It is a must if you are in Kuah and get a relaxing massage as part of your holiday

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Our hotel spa services were pricey, so we decided to look for something else. Both me and my partner were really impressed with Bellis Spa. Had an amazing experience: despite not booking a whole package (only got a warm oil relaxation massage and foot massage for myself), was greeted with tea and a salt bath for my feet.
The spa has a cute organic product store downstairs and a really nice hipster coffee shop next door.
Both me and my partner had a great 2h pampering experience and paid less than 300 ringgit together. Will go back before the end of our holiday.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We made a booking by telephone the evening before for a 2,5 hrs combined couple massage treatment. The next morning at 11.00 hrs we entered the store, teahouse, health product shop and spa massage in one hop.5/5. Friendly English speaking staff, shoes out, clean slippers are provided in many sizes and we were ask to climb the stairs to the spa department. Looks clean, friendly and comfortable. Shower and clean toilet are available. 5/5 First we got a foot bath and welcome tea, then were guided to our private couple massage room with private shower cabin. 5/5 We choose Malaysian full body massage 1,5 hrs, 5/5, Warm Oil full body massage 1,5 hrs 5/5, 2 x full body scrub 45 minutes 5/5. We finishes with a refreshing shower and red plum tea. total amount Ringgit 336. Quality in everything, we will come back for sure.