Review Highlights
Best massage ever!

Came here for a 2 hour massage, my god it had to be the best massage ever done. Me and my sister... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
safaskaf
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Good relaxing escape

Me and my wife left our kids at the hotel activity centre and stepped out for a couple of hours to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$125.00
from US$129.00
from US$58.95
More Info
All reviews full body white roses foot reflexology body scrub organic food pick up and drop hour massage lady boss kuah area foot soak amazing massage malay massage oil massage visit langkawi again private shower relaxing massage couple of hours
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We had the couples package and it was very relaxing! Our masseuses applied strong pressure and knew what they were doing. The service was great and the saleswoman was very knowledgeable! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Love the environment upstairs , look so different from the shop front downstairs, the atmosphere on the 2nd floor is much more relaxing the masseur is really good. But better secure the booking before visit, call before u go,cny periods booking was so pack...

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I came here with my mother and we did the white rose package together and loved it! Definitely recommend based on quality service, professionalism, and great value. The place is nice and clean and it’s very relaxing. I think this is the best place you can get at that price point.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I came here because the reviews are good and also my feet are aching coz of walking around the city and this is perfect for that. The reflexology helps alot on my aching feet and massage does not hurt at all !just right for a low pain tolerance girl like me much recommended after a day around the city .

Reviewed 30 January 2018

If you are in Kuah area this place is a must.
The foot massage by "Ari" was brilliant and Amazing. I don't know what she did different but this spa is the full package.

From the moment you step inside you are transported to a calm oasis from the hustle and bustle of the city outside.

Then you get the most amazing foot soak with lemons and herbs. You are relaxed even before the massage starts

With my foot massage I got a few minutes back and neck massage as well

One hour Full body massages start from 88 ringgit and 58 for a one hour of foot massage. Well worth the money and more.

We went there quite late so didn't get a chance to eat at the coffee shop on the ground floor.
Spa is on the first floor

It is a must if you are in Kuah and get a relaxing massage as part of your holiday