“Amazing massage with great price”
Review of Bellis Spa

Bellis Spa
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Kuah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We booked 2/5 hrs couple package with Bellis spa for 416 Ringit. The first floor is a shop and we were guided to second floor where there are big rooms for foot therapy and body massage.
First, we had one hour foot therapy including scrubbing and massaging, it was so relaxing and it felt so good. Afterwards, we had one hour full body massage, absolutely amazing. At the end, we had half an hour body scrub and we could take a shower afterwards.
The whole experience was amazing and I definitely recommend it. My masseur was MUS ( or Mus Mus) and she was probably the best masseur I have ever had.

All reviews
"foot soak"
"christmas package"
"malay massage"

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We had the couples package and it was very relaxing! Our masseuses applied strong pressure and knew what they were doing. The service was great and the saleswoman was very knowledgeable! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Love the environment upstairs , look so different from the shop front downstairs, the atmosphere on the 2nd floor is much more relaxing the masseur is really good. But better secure the booking before visit, call before u go,cny periods booking was so pack...

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I came here with my mother and we did the white rose package together and loved it! Definitely recommend based on quality service, professionalism, and great value. The place is nice and clean and it’s very relaxing. I think this is the best place you can get at that price point.