“Delicious western food. ”
Review of Domino Restaurant

Domino Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Kuah
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Previous reviews had stated this place was closed but google said it was open. I decided to go look for myself. I am so glad I did. Very clean restaurant, fantastic staff, great English spoken and a fantastic menu.
We ordered a burger/ fries etc and a peppered steak. Both meals were delicious and we were given a free salad to share.
A delicious cappuccino capped off a lovely meal.
I told the staff about TripAdvisors reviews about being closed & he knew about it but a plea to locals to help boost custom would appear to have boosted business.
This is a great place to eat if you want an alternative to rice & noodles.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 23 December 2017

The decor was homely and the staff service excellent. The lamb chop was a bit overdone. However, the staff took the complaint positively and offered to replace the dish without any fuss.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Please come to domino as it is going to close by the 31 of December come and support for the last time before its closing doors eat and enjoy the place i am a regular customer and i recommend to come and support the restaurant they do serve salmon for rm 13.90 so please come and support the restaurant and don't forget to call your friends come before the restaurant closes by a loyal customer.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing and the price is reasonable and the service is great my visit first time there loved it recommend want German cuisine come here the food is really amazing worth it was really full thought after the meal worth it.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I just happened to be in the area, and we felt like having pizza and pasta for dinner. Worth it ❤️

The 24rm Hawaiian pizza I ordered was super cheesy, thin & crispy, just wonderful. The carbonara my mum ordered was fantastic. We also ordered burger and fish & chips. They were okay. I think the burger has a strong flavor, too much pepper i started coughing (-1 star for that but everyone has their own preference).

Service was good too. Thank you for the good food!

Date of visit: August 2017