Lowest prices for your stay
US$37
US$41
Agoda.com
US$22
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Hotels.comUS$37
TravelocityUS$37
Lol.travel
All reviews cenang beach toilet tv chalet fridge compound key stretch malaysia
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2020

My family booked 3 rooms for 3 days and 2 nights. The rooms was spacious and it was facing the swimming pool. It is walking distance to underwater world and some duty free shops. Also walking distance to cenang beach. We don't have to take our van out cause most of the shops was walking distance so we just walked and did some shopping along the cenang beach. Sure to book again.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank NtBaskaran
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Nice quiet place at a busy street. It's 5 min walk from pantai tengah and 10 min from pantai cenang. Rooms need a bit of polish, but are well above just acceptable level, restroom may be awkward to use with that specific shower placement.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

This is a pretty good hotel. Nice gardens and the pool is a good size - enough to stretch out

They are building a 2 storey extension onto the hotel but noise hasn't been noticeable.

Big room maybe 22 sq metres. High ceilings and in excellent condition. Bathroom a bit small with one of those showers over the toilet. Good drainage tho so not a big problem. Sort of semi rainforest shower head and pressure is good.

Comfortable big bed. Pillows are a bit soft and I could probably get new ones but not a big issue.

Good location. Only 80 metres off the end of the main drag. Very nice restaurant called Red Tomato around the corner and another, The Cliff a short stroll.

Plenty of cheaper munching alternatives around too.

Great staff.

Wa-Wa on reception is a real treasure as is Wa-Ne. All the staff I've met are very nice and laugh themselves silly at my execrable Bahasa.

Very comfortable and well located.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank carpentaria
Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

I spent 3 nights here with my family in January.

Positives- nice staff, nice pool (no pool bar), nice pool area.

Negatives- building is happening right next to the pool and in front of all the rooms. They start around 9 and finish at 6. I had no prewarning about the building. It is going to take a long, long time to finish, so don’t book here if you like lying by the pool and relaxing.
My room was dated and old. It had two queen sized beds and I could feel the spring digging into my ribs all night. The bath towels were old and fatty. The shower is above the toilet so everything gets soaked when you shower. Only a few tv channels.

The location isn’t too bad as its a short walk to a supermarket and restaurants. It isn’t overly close to the beach, but you can walk there in less than 10 mins.

I wouldn’t return.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bunny1982
Reviewed 18 January 2019

First of all, glad to decide with Pantai Cenang as we wanted to enjoy beach life with our boy who loves playing with water. Second of all, friendly staff at White Lodge made our stay comfortable. It took us a bit of time in exploring local restaurants along with the main street though, hotel staff told us the right thing at the beginning already that Tomato Restaurant is the best :):) This is another credit to White Lodge. Thanks, Jan!

Date of stay: December 2018