“Upmarket and good value”
Review of The Brasserie - CLOSED

The Brasserie
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Al fresco dining on the beach with beautiful sunset view
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Went here on valentine's day and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Table overlooking the beach, on the sand but set back far enough to feel slightly private. Mojitos were excellent and refreshing, mains of sea bass and duck really tasty and panacotta desert whilst not very substantial (unlike the mains) had good flavour.
Overall would recommend if you are looking for an atmospheric non asian dining experience.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

We came back to this place again and again!! the food is awesome…but the ambiance is just too good!! Loved the beach side seating arrangement with great food.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

This is another exellent addition to the restaurant scene in Pantai Cenang.
The location, service and food are first class and we ate here twice during our stay.
I would say this was where I had the best steaks during our stay and the fish soup is fantastic

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Exceptional!!!!
Lovely setting and clean and comfortable especially for a beach restaurant .

Reviewed 29 January 2012

I had dinner with friends here on my last night in Langkawi. I quite enjoyed the view, and the cocktails, and the food was very good too. I ordered the lamb shank which was quite nice, but in all honesty it didn't match up to the lamb shank i had had a few days beforehand at Mangoes. it was also more expensive - I imagine you're partly paying for the view. My friend's sea bass dish was really lovely, but like everything we ordered, it was also a bit overpriced for Langkawi.

It was a nice experience, and I suppose I'd have no problems returning here. As I said in my title, it was an above average dining experience, but it was somehow nonetheless a bit vanilla and generic: no real wow factor in my opinion.