“Oh my god that Crab!!!”
Review of Putumayo

Putumayo
Cuisines: Malaysian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Situated in Pantai Cenang,the resort centre of Langkawi.We specialize in Asian Fusion and fine Chinese Seafood cuisine.Our menu is varied,you can enjoy live seafood dishes freshly made daily for lunch and dinner. From live lobster to fresh seafood cooked to your taste,we cater to your needs.Our facility can also accommodate parties, both indoor and outdoor.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We chose this restaurant by chance passing by and we felt extremely lucky afterwards: we followed the menu’s recommendation and ordered the Putumayo Grouper fish and the salted egg yolk fried Crab. Grouper was good, really good, but the Crab... the best I had so far, tasty, perfectly salted and flavoured. Will have one again for sure before departure.

1  Thank caplee79

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited for dinner. When we arrived we were quickly tabled next to a fan (it’s hot and humid here!) We had the lobster, squid, and prawns (in some delicious soup)! Our waitress advised us to get the soup a little less spicy than normal, this was a great shout! Although my partner can handle the spice, I still want to enjoy my food! When it came out it was quite spicy for me, but it was sooooo delicious! I could have just eaten the soup with rice and been satisfied! The squid were little bites of heaven, and the garlic dressing on the lobster was so flavoursome! We will be visiting again before we go back to ‘sunny’ England!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went here twice in the space of 5 days and both times we had very good food.
My partner would highly recommend the mango chicken which he is still talking about now we’re home!
Friendly service, not bad prices and a nice atmosphere. The male and female hosts were friendly and remembered us from our first visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

How to spend an amazing Christmas Dinner if you are not at home with your family? Well here is the place... Warm terrace, nice waiters, and great food, a little expensive but the best lobster ever!!! Thanks so much!!!

1  Thank Madeleine D
Reviewed 27 March 2018

It's a very touristic restaurant in Pantai Cenang.
The food is normal.Nothing special.The boy in reception is very kind but the service in the restaurante is bad.The terrace was not very clean.