Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bon bon blue ginger nam restaurant yellow orchid on stilts kampung houses outdoor bathroom cats bonton villa lassie langkawi amir tub sunset mozzie asia
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night on 30/9/2021.

Pros - We love Blue ginger villa. The colorful interior inside the villa and LOVE the outdoor bathroom.
The surroundings of the hotel is beautiful too.

Cons - we don’t really like the idea of DIY breakfast. For the price that we’re paying, the hotel should be able to provide a proper breakfast at the restaurant.
- The garden grass needs trimming.
- there are some parts of the bathtub is rusty
- reception and restaurant area is gloomy and dark
- while the staff are friendly but I feel the whole place lack of homely vibe compare to Kunang Kunang Villa.

Room tip: Blue ginger is the best with the biggest outdoor bathroom
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2021

The houses at Bon Ton are just unique and wonderful. One of the most beautiful places we have stayed during all our holidays in Asia. Great food at the restaurant! Nice swimming pool and very kind staff.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2021

We were in Langkawi for Christmas and decided to book and go to Bon Ton for Christmas dinner. I clearly remember Bon Ton when it was in KL many moons ago (best desserts EVER) and we have since been to the one on Langkawi albeit more than 7 years ago. Ambience is as good as ever. Lovely feel about the place with its open concept and the service was very, very good. We had a set menu with choices of mains etc. It was all really good. Do yourself a favour and go and check Bon Ton out - I think you will enjoy it very much.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 6 October 2020

My wife and I were supposed to stay at Bon Ton in March 2020, however, due to COVID, we, unfortunately, had to cancel our trip. We proceeded to ask Bon Ton for a refund which they verbally agreed to do. Unfortunately, Bon Ton had to make a manual transaction over the counter at Maybank in order to process the refund. This took a while since banks were not open until June. Bon Ton provided me the necessary documentation to follow up with Maybank as Maybank was very slow in their correspondence in processing my refund. Turns out that Maybank required more documentation but never took the initiative to contact Bon Ton. When I contacted Bon Ton myself, they were so responsive and supportive. A lady by the name of Sal provided me assurances that she will follow up with the bank with my refund. She even provided me weekly updates to me where she didn't have to. I finally received my refund from the bank, but the lasting impression I got was not the process of receiving my refund, rather the excellent customer service I received from the Bon Ton Staff especially Sal. On my next trip to Langkawi, I will definitely stay at Bon Ton... it's the people that make the hotel charming, not just the surroundings! Thank You Bon Ton staff for the undying support during such a troubling time.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2020

It’s a smaller menu than usual given COVID, but the food... wow. Great quality. We went three courses, pumpkin soup and samosas followed by the prawn and pineapple curry, which was magnificent and the bbq chicken with mango salad.
Then we ordered deserts... OMG. They were huge and AMAZING.
We shared the Strawberry and grand mariner tiramisu - which you MUST order and the ginger and macadamia stewed apple pudding with ice cream.
Needless to say we didn’t eat much the next day.
Only cost RM200 along with a couple of cocktails.
Great ambience, lovely setting.

Date of stay: September 2020