Brickfields Farm(Kirkbymoorside)
US$112
George & Dragon Hotel(Kirkbymoorside)
US$96
Old Manse Hotel(Pickering)
US$104
US$166
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$173
US$143
The Cornmill(Kirkbymoorside)
TripAdvisor
High Park Farm B&B(Kirkbymoorside)
All reviewscoast to coast walkthe pubgreat atmosphereremote locationstunning locationsteak and mushroom piebar mealslarge portionsblack sheeplow ceilingspacked lunchthe north yorkshire moorslong walkselection of beersmain coursepeaspudding
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Stayed 2 nights in March. The hotel is ideally placed for walkers. We were there over Mothers Day and the place was packed. Lots of people coming to eat. The restaurant and bar food is very popular. The food is very good and the portions are large. It has a varied menu.
The breakfasts are huge! I don't think I could have gone walking after the "full English"!
The bar is well stocked with a good choice of beers, lagers and ciders, all served by friendly staff.
All the staff were helpful and approachable.
The public rooms have 3 open fires and comfortable seating.
The walls are decorated with old photos of the inn.
We stayed in the newer part. The room was very clean and recently decorated. The bathroom was spacious and also new. There was a lovely view over the moors.
We had a double bed and a single bed in our room, the single was very firm.
You need to book for weekends and public holidays.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 58nora
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Fantastic pub, fantastic good food with a great menu. Good for vegis too.
Warm fires, good wine beer, portions were very large and I shared my portion with my daughter in law to save room for a pudd, unfortunately still no room for pud! I will definitely be back

Room Tip: Take Tupperware with you !!!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

This gets a high rating for its location, very professional welcoming staff, great beer - a perfect traditional atmosphere. I stayed there in June 2017 when walking the Coast to Coast. The room was small but comfortable. There was a bathroom with very hot water on the landing. I had a satisfying bar meal and breakfast. Best of all when I woke up in the morning I was in this great location. The walk down to Grosmont the next day was exhilerating. Wonderful place to stay or visit. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Was passing by and stopped for lunch. My son had a children's pizza, the wife had a steak pie and I had a Game casserole in a giant Yorkshire pudding. The food was good quality and none of us managed to finish. Have been here once before and the food was good then too. Lovely place with a nice warm fire and pleasant bar staff. Had a nice pint too and there was a good selection of beers.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here last night and had a lovely time. Unfortunately the only room available was a twin room which was Okay as we pushed the beds together to make a double, but the bedroom was so tiny that we squeezed to get around the room and the bathroom was a few steps away out of the room across the hallway. Lovely bathroom though, shame it didn't have a stand up shower too. We had a meal and it was lovely. Great service. A beautiful traditional old pub in the middle of nowhere. Defiently recommend and will be returning.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple