“Fabulous pizza and service”
Review of Nuova Italia

Nuova Italia
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Ilchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Nuova Italia, the authentic Italian restaurant and pizzeria in the picturesque village of Ilchester, in the heart of Somerset. Come and experience the real Italian taste, new for 2014. Pizza, pasta, locally sourced fish and meat, and even specials for the kids. Also we offer the best pure Italian wine, along with local favourites such as beer and cider too. Supporting local business and the community, Nuova Italia is a must for any lover of Italian and world food right on your doorstep. Book your table today!
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Just enjoyed a fantastic Calzone Dolcelatte pizza - so fresh and tasty. Wine great and staff friendly and attentive. This is the place to enjoy the true flavour of Italy in the heart of Somerset. We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the very reasonable prices. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

A lovely happy atmosphere served with good food(and plenty of it). Giuseppe and the staff excel in service and helpfulness and I would recommend everyone to try this little corner of Italy!

1  Thank NickyWis
Reviewed 7 February 2016

I have to say, I'm not one to write on trip advisor, but the service was amazing this evening.Not only was the food lovely the staff were extremely friendly. Unfortunately after having an issue with the car my family and I (5 of us) were stranded, out of the kindness of 2 of the staff members they drove us all the way home so we didn't have to get a taxi, if only we could say more people were like this, none the less our family is very grateful . I will definitely be re-visiting very soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Visited tonight for the first time. Wonderful service, excellent food and very reasonable prices. Would recommend this restaurant to all my friends.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Visited for the first time this evening with friends and family. All the group very happy with their food and the service. Best Calzone I have ever eaten! We will return, wish we lived nearer!