“Aussies on holiday. ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

On holiday to hometown of Chester.
Gluten free menu at The Plough, regularly updated (I'm told).
Welcoming and friendly environment.
Thank you Ella Moore, your help and happy face made the day!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Went on a Monday it was quiet but we were made to feel welcome by all the staff.we had the garlic pizza bread with cheese to start ,it was massive and really tasty.The rest was excellent we are returning to have another meal so we are hoping it wasn't a one off(I don't think so)well done the plough

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely pub. It's in a great setting with small children's play area and garden.

Our family of 5 all had different meals and they were all delicious. We were disappointed to be full up after shared starters and our mains so didn't get the chance to try dessert.

Our relatives were up from Worcestershire and completely loved the pub's character, decor, staff and food so I would recommend this lovely pub and intend to return soon.

1  Thank HalfTermers
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We were looking for somewhere close to Chester to have lunch before heading to the Races for a client event. David and his team were incredibly welcoming and the food was excellent, all homemade fresh, even though there were 50 of us! Lovely atmosphere in the pub and plenty of choice for the beer aficionados. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Plough - I only wish I lived closer so I could pop in more often. Thanks for a great lunch!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

great food, excellent value, Friday nights steak night two for £20.00 great , good selection of food