“Nice food ”

Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Been twice, enjoy the food, had the Sunday Roast twice! Cocktails are nice too. Service was very slow today and left one of our table waiting while we were almost finished our mains. However it was Easter Sunday, so hopefully a one off. Good value for money.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Always had a good meal and tonight had steaks which were lovely but to pay £4.25 for one slice of garlic bread and cheese did not go down well happy to pay for good food but hate being ripped off

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Lunches are very good value, portions decent & food is good quality. I like it & will definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We visit this restaurant regularly. The food and service are fantastic along with very reasonable prices. I am never disappointed with my meal and would recommend the curries and the godfather crepe. Fab bar and restaurant

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The food here is always delicious, BBQ fajitas are my favourite. On my most recent visit I noticed that there is a new menu and a good few items have went up in price by a few pounds.

The cocktails are lovely and the staff are always friendly. The only downfall is that if you are seated beside the door there is a draft which can be very cold.

Around 9 o'clock at weekends the restaurant becomes very busy and full of crowds of young people. The 118 weekends especially, I think this is a great deal and it is good that this can be a great restaurant and bar.

I will definitely continue to eat here.

1  Thank Lauramchu