1,060 results
All reviewswest highland waypacked lunchpatio doorsmain buildingriver viewlovely hotelresidents loungedrying roomeggs benedictboth nightswine listdining roomcomfortable roomsstayed one nightfish and chipshaggisfantastic views
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel in a beautiful location Lovely clean comfortable room Had an excellent evening meal and a great 'West Highland breakfast' very helpful and friendly service Thanks for lovely stay will definitely stay again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Annie W
Bridge of Orchy M, General Manager at Bridge of Orchy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear annimango,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, and I’ll make sure your compliments are shared with our staff. It’s always great to hear from guests who enjoyed our Hotel. All the best and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We only stayed here for two drinks on our way to Inveroran. However we had a great experience. We first ordered a Guinness but were told they had Nitro instead which turned out to be way better than the Irish stout. We also had some fries and when paying were offered a wee taste of another (bit sour) beer that they had on draught. Very friendly staff! I would highly recommend this!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joost_vanPN

Dear Joost_vanPN,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to read that you liked Nitro as it is an amazing Scottish stout. It was pleasure to look after you and I hope you will come back to visit us again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

While hiking the West Highland Way, we stayed on night at this hotel and found the experience terrific. The room, service, food and drink were all exceptional. The staff were helpful and went out of their way to help me celebrate my 46th anniversary with my wife still in the US. Highly recommend this hotel as a stop for a hiking or a road TRIP.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Bridge of Orchy M, General Manager at Bridge of Orchy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Rblanck,

Thank you very much for your great feedback. I am so pleased you had a wonderful experience at the Bridge of Orchy Hotel and I am sure your wife appreciated the picture and sign you made for her. I will share you feedback with all the team. I am sure they will be encouraged by your comments. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I popped in to the bridge of Orchy hotel whilst doing the west Highland way. The menu was superb and although I didn't have anything to eat , the barman was very hospitable and told me about his experience doing the WHW and gave me good advice and encouragement. The bar is very fresh and well laid out and has a great selection of whiskies and gins. A great pit stop on the way and I will definately go back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Fox103,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Bridge of Orchy Hotel. I am pleased you had a great time at the Bar and our team looked after you well. Hopefully, you will come to visit us again.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We stopped here for lunch while walking the West Highland Way and the food was fantastic. We had smoked lentil soup which was absolutely delicious and a very tasty dessert. The staff were lovely and very friendly, chatting to us each time they were at the table. When we left to walk again a couple of the staff who were off duty by then gave us a big wave from their apartments. Definitely worth a visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Melmin,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your lunch with us. I will pass your compliments to our team. I am sure they will be pleased to hear your comments.