“Spa day”
Review of Tasters at Springs

Tasters at Springs
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Denbigh
Price range: US$74 - US$879
Description: Housed within the old Stable block at Llanrhaeadr Springs, the dining room boasts a stylish tea rooms and restaurant with seating for up to 50.Serving Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea as well as a mid-week evening grill menu, Fine dining a 'la carte menu every Friday and Saturday and Traditional Sunday lunch. Our award winning head chef patron Kelvin Parry guarantees to deliver a meal that you will enjoy
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Really enjoy the spa went with friends it's so relaxing,then had alight lunch which was yummy but didn't try the desserts which seemed nice on the menu as we had to leave early.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Came for lunch after reading good reviews. The setting is beautiful but the service in the restaurant was so slow, we had to wait a long time to order drinks, we kept having to ask for additional things like butter, ketchup. we met the owner who was unprofessional. He looked like he'd just come back from a night out. We were disappointed.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Had stopped further up the road for lunch but they had stopped serving food and I’m glad they had as we stopped in here having seen the sign from the road. I had an amazing roast beef open sandwich which was delicious, the beef melted in your mouth. The chunky fries were crunchy and delicious. Will definitely be back when I’m next in the area. Would highly recommend stopping here and the staff were so friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I had been recommended this place for Afternoon tea and I was passing thought I'd call in for a coffee. Great little place. Good service, nice vibe and tidy outside area. Ordered two coffees and a craft ale.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Paul was brilliant when he saw me arrive with two disabled parents for lunch at the restaurant! He at once came out to help and pushed my dad inside in his wheelchair then my mum in hers and did the same as we were leaving. Never had any staff do this for me before it was really kind of him and much appreciated. The food was also excellent we had a wonderful visit.