“Lunch with my lad”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Tried the Con Amici burger here with my son. I had heard a lot about it and it only appears as a special a couple of times a year. It didn't disappoint - delicious burger, great onion rings and jalapeno mayo on the side. Can't wait for it to reappear !

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Another excellent meal with great service and atmosphere. The quality and quantity of the food was spot on.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Came here Sunday night for food & drinks with some friends.
greeted with a smile as soon as we entered the restaurant.
We ordered our drinks at the bar then sat down to to order food.
I ordered the carbonara. The presentation was Lovely & the meal was cooked with fresh herbs. really enjoyed my meal & will be returning again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This place is on the edge of town and is a bar as well as a restaurant. I’m quite partial to Italian food and this place didn’t disappoint, had a very nice Cannelloni from the specials. They also appear to do take away pizzas.
Well worth a visit

Reviewed 19 January 2018

We booked for fou people and were made very welcome.
A good selections of specials - and a very varied lunch menu

Fish croquette was delicions and home made
and the beef cannelloni also very good

The vegetarians had mushrooms and the two dishes were demolished hungrily

A very varied wine list

This is an excellent restaurant and worth a detour