US$51
  • Pool
US$64
PremierInn.com
Muthu Belstead Brook Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$63
pentahotel Ipswich(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$52
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Ipswich South Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$78
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Ipswich Capel St Mary(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$45
Travelodge
US$48
Novotel Ipswich(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
US$70
  • Restaurant
All reviewswould stay againsmall tvbit datedipswich areacomfortable bedfamily roomgood nights sleepnew ownerscooked breakfastwedding partyfull englishcouple of nightssunday lunchbeefconstable countryyogurtcameo hotel
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Stayed here for five nights on a coach tour, had a warm welcome from the manageress and staff. Our room was clean and comfortable, food in the restaurant presented well and tasted good served by staff were all very friendly and helpful, although the service can be a bit slow sometimes. Breakfast was self service.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael S
Kate S, Manager at Best Western Ipswich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Michael S

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay with us

I am pleased to read that overall you enjoyed your stay

I have spoken to the restaurant team regarding the slow service

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed with our 11 month old daughter. Room was good size and clean, would like to have had a king size bed in a family room rather than just a double.
The restaurant food was nice, but the floors were filthy and the clean glasses covered in smears and finger prints- my husbands had lipstick on it!
After we’d eaten we took our daughter to have a crawl and look round the garden, but it was covered in fag and cigar ends. Not ideal for an inquisitive baby.
Would stay again if we had to, but wouldn’t be in a hurry to return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear _hannahsimkins

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay with us

I have spoken to the relevant departments regrading the issues you have mentioned and we have put processes in place to make sure that this does not happen again.

As a Hotel we value all types of feedback as this is the only way we can improve our standards on a daily basis

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here with my partner and child,stopped in the lodges,this is the worst and dirtiest hotel ive ever stopped in. The carpets had not been hoovered for years and there were stains all over the walls and curtains. The room was littered with spiders,this hotel is a total disaster which is summed up with how misrable the staff look. The women on reception really looked like she didnt want to be there,but then again me neither. Worst hotel ive ever stopped in by far!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank carlwootton1
Kate S, Manager at Best Western Ipswich Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear carlwootton1

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay with us.

I am disappointed to read about the issues you encountered during your stay.

The room where you were allocated has only been in use a couple of months after a complete refurbishment, I asked my maintenance and housekeeping team to deal with the problems you mentioned one net curtain has been taken down as there was traces of paint on there from the decorating.

With regards to the spiders unfortunately the hotel is surrounded by fields and whilst we try and keep on top of this sometimes we do miss the odd one.

As you were staying for two nights i am not sure why nothing was mentioned to reception, had you complained about the room we would happily have moved you to another room, we always try to sort out any issues whilst people are still st the hotel.

I will take on board your comments as we value all feedback

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. The room was dated and quite dirty. It could do with a refurbishment.
I ate in the hotel restaurant/bar and had to choose from a very restrictive vegetarian menu. The food was bland and as a result far too expensive for what it is.
There is room for a lot of improvement. I'm visiting again for business/work and am apprehensive.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kot1

Thank you fro taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay with us

The Hotel is currently in the process of a very extensive refurbishment programme, the majority of bedrooms have already been done and the public areas are due to be started later in the year.

In the next week or two we are introducing a new menu which will give you more choice

I look forward to welcoming you back and I hope that you will see the improvements which we have started to make

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Staff very friendly and competent. Room was of good spec. Evening meal was good value. Breakfast was excellent. Drink prices were fair with a nice outside garden to relax in. Therefore, whilst the first appearance of the hotel looks a bit like a scene from Crossroads, once inside it gets much better. Glad I stayed there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank andrewgraham2018

Dear andrewgraham2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay with us

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that we get to welcome you back to the Hotel in the not too distant future