“Disapointing : (”
Review of Padraicins B&B

Padraicins B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Furbo B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I was sightseing around Galway Bay when I saw this restaurant very attractive from outside and with a great view that is about it, when I went inside the waiters ignored me I sat and waited for around ten minutes to be served everytime I needed something I had to almost yell at them to get their attention, they gave me no suggestions so I ordered the pasta with seafood the sauce had a metallic flavour as if it came from a can oppened a few days before and the pasta was completely tasteless for €17 a complete rip off, the manager passed by me a few times and I tried very obviously to make eye contact but she did not look at me I was tired and hungry so left without complaining but dissapointed because the place look very nice from outside.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Padraicins B&B

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Went out for lunch on Saturday just gone it was a very fine day and pub was very busy.
Service was very poor and I had to repeatedly ask for service which was very slow right up to having to ask for desert menu. I will give credit where it is due the food was good but expensive for pub grub and a bottle of 500ml cider cost 7 euros too expensive and won't be returning.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We had a great lunch at Padraicins Restaurant in Furbo yesterday. The staff were really friendly and the food was excellent, wonderful wholesome homemade soup and the best of organic smoked salmon. We would highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016

This restaurant had great pub food and the view over the water was spectacular. We enjoyed creamed vegetable soup, soda bread, fish and chips, and delicious desserts. It looked like a popular spot for locals vs. tourists which made it very charming.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped for a bite to eat here on a spectacularly scenic drive through the old Gaeltacht country. A beautiful ocean view surrounds this place affording the best of both worlds. The fish was tender, enveloped by a delicious, golden crust, expertly prepared. Freshly prepared tasty chicken accompanied by a delightful side salad. Wonderful spot!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank honest reviewer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Furbo
1.5 km away
20.1 km away
Maldron Hotel Galway
Maldron Hotel Galway
#1 of 5 in Oranmore

Been to Padraicins B&B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Padraicins B&B

Address: Coast Road, Furbo, Ireland
Region: Ireland > Western Ireland > Province of Connacht > County Galway > Furbo
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Furbo
Price Range: RM397 - RM497 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Bar, restaurant, b&b, with a maritime theme located on Furbo Beach with spectacular views over Galway Bay. Great base to explore Connemara with many things to do & see and we are only 8 miles from Galway city too. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Padraicins B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.