“Excellent”
Review of Padraicins B&B

Padraicins B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Furbo B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We where sightseeing around Galway bay saw this restaurant looked very attractive from the outside had to go in had the seafood chowder for starters followed by sea-trout very nice and a pint of beer went down very well no problem no problem at all

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Padraicins B&B

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Had a great night here on saturday night. we were attending a wedding nearby. jhad a fantastic welcome from Abi she was so helpful and couldnt do enough for us. the food was lovely for breakfast rooms really clean would definately reccommend - great stay thanks to Abi and all the staff many thanks

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I was sightseing around Galway Bay when I saw this restaurant very attractive from outside and with a great view that is about it, when I went inside the waiters ignored me I sat and waited for around ten minutes to be served everytime I needed something I had to almost yell at them to get their attention, they gave me no suggestions so I ordered the pasta with seafood the sauce had a metallic flavour as if it came from a can oppened a few days before and the pasta was completely tasteless for €17 a complete rip off, the manager passed by me a few times and I tried very obviously to make eye contact but she did not look at me I was tired and hungry so left without complaining but dissapointed because the place look very nice from outside.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Went out for lunch on Saturday just gone it was a very fine day and pub was very busy.
Service was very poor and I had to repeatedly ask for service which was very slow right up to having to ask for desert menu. I will give credit where it is due the food was good but expensive for pub grub and a bottle of 500ml cider cost 7 euros too expensive and won't be returning.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We had a great lunch at Padraicins Restaurant in Furbo yesterday. The staff were really friendly and the food was excellent, wonderful wholesome homemade soup and the best of organic smoked salmon. We would highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Furbo
1.5 km away
20.1 km away
Maldron Hotel Galway
Maldron Hotel Galway
#1 of 5 in Oranmore

Been to Padraicins B&B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Padraicins B&B

Address: Coast Road, Furbo, Ireland
Region: Ireland > Western Ireland > Province of Connacht > County Galway > Furbo
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Furbo
Price Range: RM397 - RM497 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Bar, restaurant, b&b, with a maritime theme located on Furbo Beach with spectacular views over Galway Bay. Great base to explore Connemara with many things to do & see and we are only 8 miles from Galway city too. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Padraicins B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.