Padraicins B&B
US$149
US$114
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Rockbarton Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$104
Anno Santo(Galway)
US$80
US$126
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$228
US$223
US$137
US$84
All reviewsgalway baynight stayseafood chowder for starterssmoked salmonplace to staypint
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Had a great night here on saturday night. we were attending a wedding nearby. jhad a fantastic welcome from Abi she was so helpful and couldnt do enough for us. the food was lovely for breakfast rooms really clean would definately reccommend - great stay thanks to Abi and all the staff many thanks

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I was sightseing around Galway Bay when I saw this restaurant very attractive from outside and with a great view that is about it, when I went inside the waiters ignored me I sat and waited for around ten minutes to be served everytime I needed something I had to almost yell at them to get their attention, they gave me no suggestions so I ordered the pasta with seafood the sauce had a metallic flavour as if it came from a can oppened a few days before and the pasta was completely tasteless for €17 a complete rip off, the manager passed by me a few times and I tried very obviously to make eye contact but she did not look at me I was tired and hungry so left without complaining but dissapointed because the place look very nice from outside.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank O G
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Went out for lunch on Saturday just gone it was a very fine day and pub was very busy.
Service was very poor and I had to repeatedly ask for service which was very slow right up to having to ask for desert menu. I will give credit where it is due the food was good but expensive for pub grub and a bottle of 500ml cider cost 7 euros too expensive and won't be returning.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We had a great lunch at Padraicins Restaurant in Furbo yesterday. The staff were really friendly and the food was excellent, wonderful wholesome homemade soup and the best of organic smoked salmon. We would highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2016

This restaurant had great pub food and the view over the water was spectacular. We enjoyed creamed vegetable soup, soda bread, fish and chips, and delicious desserts. It looked like a popular spot for locals vs. tourists which made it very charming.

Stayed: September 2016