All reviews the pub lovely village pretty village main building audley end booked a table flight path excellent breakfast car park full english night stay stansted airport twin room cooked breakfast comfy bed yogurt windmill
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I regularly visit the Swan hotel and always get great service and a lovely atmosphere. I always have a great time with friends, my family or even by myself due to the friendly staff and locals.

The food is also amazing value for money, especially now they have introduced set nights (i.e. burger night and steak night.)

Overall this is the perfect medium of alcohol and food alongside a happy workforce and that local/homely pub feel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Chris H, General Manager at The Swan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your very positive review which I believe is an accurate summary of all that The Swan hotel is.
We continually strive to provide great food and service in a hospitable environment
and it is rewarding to see that we are achieving our goals.

We look forward to serving you with a smile again very soon

Best regards

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Great customer service from the bar and waiter/waitress staff are brilliant. Hotels are specially clean fresh and the food was brilliant would 100% return to the establishment. One bar staff especially stood out to me his name was Henley who was fantastic bar and waitering tipped him nicely (£20)

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Matt

Thank you for your fantastic and high scoring review ! I will pass your comments
on to Henley next time he works.

We look forward to your next stay

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The bar staff are great, up for a laugh and very helpful. The food is absolutely amazing five stars every meal we have had. A very family friendly place I would bring my kids here for a weekend away anytime.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thanks for your great comments particularly our food and service ! It is great to
see the teams efforts being recognised in great trip advisor reviews.
Remember to book direct for your next visit to get the best rates available.

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Absolutly brilliant visit, great bar staff, I had a great laugh with them while visiting, great food and great rooms the beds are comfortable and a brilliant pint. I would come back here for a personal trip every time! I would highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest

What a fantastic review ! Thank you ! We work hard to deliver the key elements of a hotel break to all our guests
and it is nice to see the teams hard work paying off and gaining such high recognition

We look forward to seeing you again soon

best regards

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Stayed at The Swan last week. A genuinely nice place to stay, staff were really helpful, accommodation was good and the food in the bar was great. Thaxted is a really pretty village and sadly I didn't get much time to have a good look around.
Go and try The Swan - you will be impressed.

Dear Ellen

Thank you for your complimentary review. Hopefully next time you visit we can get you up to five bubbles

Best regards