“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As a family, we have eaten in and had takeaways from Village India. Between us we have had lots of different dishes and haven’t found one that isn’t delicious yet! The staff are very accommodating and are happy to make tweaks to dishes, adding spice and vegetables on request. This is one of our favourite treats.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best Indian I have been to! The food is amazing and service is good! I even get takeouts from here, Just a little pricey.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our party of 7 booked our table for 7oclock. Enjoying our food,but at 8.45 were asked if we could go as they had another booking for 9 oclock. I regularly eat out, but have NEVER been requested to leave to make way for more diners. Either poor planning or just greedy (I suspect the latter). Needless to say we will not be eating there again.

2  Thank Pamela T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I use this restaurant whenever I.
Fancy an Indian but was disappointed booked 3weeks ago for 7 people for 7pm they called us can you come at 6,30 said yes but got there at 7 pm had meal vary nice food no complaints there but then waiter said very quietly sorry can you go as we need the table admittedly we had just finished but would of liked to have a chat with my family !!they obviously overbook and don’t allow time for people to finish their meals all about trying to squeeze more Customers in unfortunately will not be going back shame cos the food is first class but to many people squeezed in

2  Thank peter s
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are group of 10x guest, attended a birthday celebration. I am very fussy and love proper Indian food that isn't swimming in fat and butter. The food truly good.

On Sunday night, the restaurant was buzzing, the host was friendly and the staff knew the menu well. The food was just superb, the Goanese King Prawn for main and was cooked to perfection. The food truly good, great value for money, we will be back!