“Delicious cinnamon square meal! ”
Review of cinnamon square

cinnamon square
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Rickmansworth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit and I was pleasantly surprised even after it was recommended to me! The sandwiches were great- I had tuna melt and my friend had the chicken and pesto which were both very tasty. We then took some cinnamon buns to take away. The large ones are absolutely huge and so delicious! Highly recommended! The only problem with this place is you can’t book and we had to wait for a table and it is very squashed in there to wait. Would definitely come back another time!

1  Thank pearl2106
Cinnamonsq-manager, Owner at cinnamon square, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hello

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is a really quaint place with lovely cakes and buns. The savoury food is not quite so great, small portions and a bit ordinary. It's definitely a tea and cakes place. A pretty building, with different rooms. The ceiling is a bit low - but that's part of the charm if you're in the right mood.

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My daughter and I attended a chocolate tempering workshop and had a brilliant evening. We had complimentary hot drinks on arrival and drinks from the fridge through the session. We learned how to temper plain, milk and white chocolate and made bunnies, lollies, bars...you name it, we made it. All the ingredients which you would want-mini eggs, sprinkles, nuts etc. were there and we brought home our body weight in everything which we produced.
I would thoroughly recommend it.

Hello

Thank you so much for the lovely review and delighted that you both enjoyed the course.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Friendly and helpful staff, who have to work with a problematic restaurant layout due to the character of the listed building.
Fantastic cakes and good coffee in a lovely independent coffee shop.

Cinnamonsq-manager, Owner at cinnamon square, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi Catherine

Thank you for the lovely review. We do love this building but it certainly comes with its issues!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My son booked a surprise afternoon tea for me and him to celebrate Mother’s Day today. I couldn’t fault it at all. The food was delicious, the service very attentive and friendly and everything together made the day very special for me. So much food that we couldn’t get through it all so my husband was delighted when we came home with leftovers for him. We will be back!

Hello

Thank you for the lovely review and didn't your son do a fabulous job in organising this! So delighted you enjoyed your time and Mother's Day treat with us.