Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Hotels.com
All reviews location pool cappuccino breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2015

We sent 4 days at the hotel and it was so lovely. We loved the pool and the beach and the location is amazing. The hotel was clean and the staff were lovely and really helpful. The restaurant was great and they even helped me out one night with a yogurt for my son even when it was dinner service.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vanessa C
GIOVANNI D, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Levante, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

customer friendly,
Thank you for your review and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2015

We were very warmly welcomed by hotel staff...
Great parking facilities...
We also tried its restwurant, called Gambrinus...delicious and enchanting...
Good room service, clean and comfortable accomodation.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pcardace
Reviewed 18 September 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights in July this year & am really glad I booked it, despite some not so great reviews. The hotel is well located just across the road from the beach & was really easy to find. It's clean, modern & comfortable, I was not disappointed & would definitely recommend it & stay there again. I didn't use the pool, which is next to the parking lot, it looked fine but the beach was much more enticing & the sea was clear & refreshing without being cold.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2014

If you stay here, be prepared to gain a few delicious pounds. Every restaurant near this hotel was a hit. The hotel itself was clean. The germ fanatic that I am, I appreciated the hardwood floors instead of the usual carpeting. Breakfast was standard Italian. As far as coffee dispenser ( from other review), you can ask for a café or cappuccino and they will make it for you. View was spectacular. We slept with blinds drawn and awoke to the sunrise each morning. We could also see the beach chairs and umbrellas from the room so we could scope out the situation below.

Room tip: Ask for ocean view...or don't bother
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We had a 1 night stay here in mid September. Had a lovely room, with sea view. Reception staff friendly. Beach is across the road. Breakfast was good with a fair selection to choose from, but my friends were not impressed with the coffee, out of a dispensing machine (I am not a coffee drinker). Would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2013