Le Meridien Kochi
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$78
  • Pool
Starlit Suites - Kochi(Maradu)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Le Maritime(Kochi (Cochin))
US$52
US$45
The Classik Fort Hotel(Tripunithura)(Great Value!)
US$31
BTH Sarovaram(Kochi (Cochin))
US$34
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
The City Gate Residency(Kochi (Cochin))
US$21
US$37
Broad Bean Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
US$34
US$58
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,236 results
All reviewstower blocklatest recipemain buildingthe club loungeswimming poolmuseum restaurantback watersboat ridetravel deskayurvedic spabackwater viewf bexcellent propertyin room diningbreakfast spreadstar propertyspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here since the time it first opened its doors. From there on over the years every time I travel to Cochin be it for my cousins wedding, an official meet etc I used to stay here. Over the years Service had dropped drastically.
-Rude staff.
-My friend who had come to stay in a wheel chair was given " a Broken down wheel chair & they didnt even help escort her to the room to make sure at least till the lift.
You call that 5 star service ???? Heights of insensitive courtsey!!!
-No toiletries in the washroom???
- Second room mini bar was not set ( which means the room was not given to the guests ready !!!)
-Internet not working the first hour which was complimentary.
-The room keys were jammed the first two times we tried to open the second room & had to call the staff!!! ( an elegantly dressed mid aged lady who was staying opposite our room said try it again couple of times, even she was facing the same issue!! )
- basic net after the first one hour chargeable. ( even in boutique to all other 5 star to 7 star resort hotels net is free or complimentary)
- The second room we get well after check in hours.
- Questions regarding their in room Tv service put on hold , trffered n call back option thrice

Most important the next day I was the first one to leave , the main question they had to ask me was what time are they vacating( not how was the stay ? , review etc , more business oriented!!!!)
- In the morning at 6.30 am ( before breakfast hours)the onsite Valet service guy was missing to get my car from the car park. Finally the driver who I had hired that morning went & got the car on his own!!!
Over all I will never recommend Le Meridian to anyone again. Coming back when I relayed back the same info to my father who is one of the first patrons of Le Meridian Cochin when it first opened even he was surprised. I was at first only too happy & reassured to stay at Le Meridian.
Its true, when you start taking your guests for granted , service drops & so does our patronage !!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
JoseTejus, General Manager at Le Meridien Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Greetings from Le Meridien Kochi!
Firstly, I want to thank you for your continued patronage and also apologise for the experience you had in our hotel. One feedback that stood out among all of the ones you shared was one pertaining to the wheelchair condition. On this particular day, we had more than several requests of Wheel Chairs and all our wheel chairs were with different guests. As you were very much in need of wheel chair, we gave you the one which was under maintenance however the objective was to help and not necessarily to provide a damaged wheelchair. In future, I request you to please give us an advance request so that we may block a wheelchair. I have made a note of all your feedback and I assure you we will take it up internally to ensure such incidents don’t reoccur. I hope you will see this visit of yours as an isolated incident and allow us to serve you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Loved the each and every moment stayed there. Great ambience with awesome rooms. Went there on weekend with wife n kids. Their evening snacks and breakfast is so yummy. Will stay there more for sure.

The staffs were friendly and goes to max extent to make you feel special. The pool is lovely and large enough to swim around.

Their restaurant has enormous range dishes to fill your appetite. Ayurvedic spa provides delightful massages.

Guys don't miss this one

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
JoseTejus, General Manager at Le Meridien Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Reviewed 29 September 2017

It was a family vacation and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The view of the club room was amazing and the pool was clean and warm! Food is expensive but you buy it as package while booking which works out reasonable.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel have a nice river view!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
JoseTejus, General Manager at Le Meridien Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

BEST day of my LIFE!!
Never had a experience like this in my life. Had a wonderful time when I was spend my experience here. With world class service by MELWIN JOHN.BEST FOOD ever.Wishing for more.....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Reni P

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Good view and spacious property amazing hospitality specially receptionist had given excellent service to us. Only suggestion would be please increase activities in your property so that will atteact kids as well . Apart from pool nothing much to do for kids.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from Le Meridien Kochi!

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you have enjoyed your stay.Thanks for giving us a perfect rating and I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you were delighted by your stay. And we always welcome suggestions from our patrons for the better output!