“My most amazing Vegan experience continues.”
Review of Sky Grill

Sky Grill
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Maradu
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Sky Grill a rooftop lounge located on the 16th floor at 200 feet above sea level boasts of spectacular view of Kochi city and the backwaters.This restaurant specializes in serving barbecue and grills featuring a range of appetizers,soups,salads,succulent kebabs,grills,fresh-baked pitas,dips,purees,sandwiches,burgers etc.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

An unscheduled visit to Crown Plaza Hotel Cochin Kerala brought me and my friend to Sky Grill Restaurant. As a Whole Plant based no oil Vegan I usually get a sceptical welcome to most eating places I go, especially where grills and Steaks are the main menu.
To my amazement and happiness I had the most heartwarming experience. The moment Chef Gaurav heard my explanation of my Vegan Diet,he assured me not to worry and He and his team would do their best.
True to his word Chef Gaurav, Chef Abhishek, Chef Ravinder and Chef Subif got into action and they brought forth A Melody of Music of Gourmet of Dishes so delicious that I could have burst into a song.

Stared with SOYA and CHICKPEA PATTI with PLUM SAUCE served on an upturned Wine glass with Thinly Sliced raw VEGETABLES WASABI SAUCE.

Followed by a SPICY PEPPER SOUP With SOYA AND NUTRELLA BEANS and VEGETABLES. The pepper opened our sinuses and the tart taste primed our tastebuds for the next treats to follow.
SPRING ROLLS AND ONION RINGS with a tinge of oil with SWEET CHILLI SAUCE, MANGO AND BEETROOT SAUCE. OLIVE OIL With BASIL.
The most mouth melting TANDOORI TOFU TIKKA And SHEESH KHABAB crispy outside with TAMARIND and MANGO SAUCE.

GREEN THAI VEGETABLE CURRY with STEAMED RICE. The speciality was as GREEN paste contains fish oil, they made the gravy from scratch.

Finishing touch was Dessert was THE SUGAR HIGH 'PETTHA'made from White Pumpkin. To time down the sweetness it was served with Kiwi, thinly sliced oranges and salty Olives.

The Service Staff Bhaji and Jasmin were very courteous ever attentive and friendly.

For all the Meat lovers, don't worry. They served the best BEEF TENDERLOIN STEAK With MASHED POTATOES, MUSTARD AND PLUM SAUCE, Which was relished to the last morsel by my friend.

I thank the CHEFS AND THE STAFF OF SKY GRILL FOR Giving me this beautiful and perfect Experience.

1  Thank Meera G
shuvendubanerjee2015, General Manager at Sky Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Ms.Meera

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to read your review that you consider us among one of the best rooftop lounge in City. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the food and services at Sky Grill. and also thank you for appreciating Jasmin.

Looking forward

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent expierance. .I must say it is definitely one of the best food I have had in Kochi .it exceeded all my expectations and must congratulate the chef Gaurav and his team , Subif , Ravinder and Abishek
They served a memorable food extravaganza from starter to dessert.

Dear Mr. Sajan,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Kochi !

Thank you for dining at Sky Grill. We are delighted to hear that you had good time, enjoyed the food and the hospitality of the team. Thank you for appreciating Chef Ravindar,abhisek ,subif and Gaurav . . We are thankful for your support and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards

Crowne Plaza Kochi

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience at skygrill, the food was outstanding and the service was amazing. Thank you jasmine, bhanu, chefs ravinder, abhishek and subif for the fantastic work. Kudos, keep up the great work

Dear Mr. Gijol,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza Kochi !

Thank you for dining at Sky Grill. We are delighted to hear that you had good time, enjoyed the food and the hospitality of the team. Thank you for appreciating Chef Ravindar,Abhishek,Jasmin,and Banu . . We are thankful for your support and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards

Crowne Plaza Kochi

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had galouti lamb and tandoori chicken at sky grill....good ambience....we enjoyed the food and short chat with chef Ravindar....will come back...keep serving good food....Shine

Dear Mr.Shine

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the hotel.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

As reviews says I come to dine after looking many reviews .. this restaurant deserves to be number one in the city. Great menu of choice of sausages . I tried chicken tikka sausage with two different flavours as chef asif made it to the best . And shyam is the best person who create magical mocktails. Really a great service and will definitely come back soon and bring my family also to dine . Thanks tibin and team for lovely time . Keep it up.

shuvendubanerjee2015, General Manager at Sky Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Mr.Rashid,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to read your review that you consider us among one of the best rooftop lounge in City. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the food and services at Sky Grill. I will ensure that your words in the true spirit would reach our wonderful team. Thank you for appreciating Chef Asif and Shyam.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the hotel.