“Above average for the resort”

Le Chalet de Candice
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Les Arcs
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017

If I could give it 3.5 stars I would. It's quite standard food for Les Arc - cheeses and meats - but everything is raised slightly above the standard of other local restaurants. I feel slightly generous giving it 4, but I gave truly average restaurants 3, so there it is.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Very good restaurant located at les Arcs 1850. The cooking is just delicious and inventive. I had a "tartare de thon" and it was really tasty. My two kids enjoyed grilled meat. A good surprise.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

The Candice is a small restaurant at the back of the Alpages de Chantel. We've been there several times over the last ten years and it never disappoints. The menu is traditional Savoyade - fondue/raclette/tartiflette. This time our group had a fondue for 2, which was excellent with a very generous portion of charcuterie, a very good magret de canard and my son, who is vegetarian had a salad that could only be described as wonderful. The desserts are equally good, their ice cream is sourced from a regional artisan and is outstanding. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, and the prices are reasonable (140€ for 4 with 1 round of drinks)

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

All dishes were delicious. There was always a person watching all tables in case something was needed. The atmosphere was great. Easily voted as the best restaurant we have been in Les Arcs. Even if I return in neighboring mountains next year I will definitely try to return. Well done.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

What a great find. The food is traditional and well prepared and presented. The prices of the food and drink are very reasonable and the host is very welcoming. If you get a chance give it a go.