Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

veline made the yogurt jam and sausages. The greeting was lovely from Ross and Eveline. The breakfast was wonderful. A great selection locally sourced. Loved it. It was like staying at me grandma's house. Cosy and nice. Thank you. My family and I really loved it. We were going to Zip World so it only 6 minutes. The Grapes Hotel a few doors down had great ales and great gin selection. Food good too.Peaceful location The whole area was picture postcard and hope to return to explore more

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018

It was a beautiful B&B. It had everything we needed. The breakfast selection was amazing including homemade Yogurt and jams. The owners were fantastic. There is a great pub next door where we had a lovely dinner.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jules1851
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Had a really nice stay at Glanddwyryd. The owners were lovely, the room was spacious, and the bed was comfortable.. though very creaky! I was particularly surprised that we had use of a separate living room available to us too - can't say I've stayed anywhere before where that has been an option. The bathroom was unfinished, though everything worked as it should. The Wi-Fi was quite weak from our room too, but minor details really.

The breakfast was probably the best I've had at a B&B. I had the full Welsh, and you can tell it was all organic. The black pudding was amazing, bacon was great, and the eggs were perfect. My partner had a 'Rarebit' breakfast which was quite rich and seemed to have been microwaved, but I certainly had no complaints with mine. Have the full breakfast if you do stay, it was brilliant. All in all, a very good stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

A bed and breakfast with a difference. Traditional rooms, modern bathroom, delicious organic breakfast and friendly, helpful hosts. Home from home! Hosts offered to do washing and give us lifts. Old fashioned hospitality.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Willcp16
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Very friendly hosts, quirky vintage room, amazing breakfast! Best coffee I've had in ages, lovely orange juice, fresh blueberries from the garden, the best home baked bread and a good choice of things to eat on the menu. It's two or three doors up from the pub with only a small name plaque so easily missed! Great value for money. The bathroom is shared but we knew that before we went. We'll definitely return one day.

Date of stay: August 2016