Hotel Yugafu Inn Bise(Motobu-cho)
US$174
US$387
JAPANiCAN.com
  • Pool
US$235
  • Pool
On the Beach Lue(Motobu-cho)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Churaumi Village(Motobu-cho)
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed nightsexpress busgreat locationchuraumi aquariumemerald beachlate nighttaco riceocean expo parkcafeairportyennahacarwinglobbyokinawasea
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stayed 2 nights at the Centurion Hotel Okinawa Churaumi in Jan 2018. The bus #117 from the airport took about 2.5 hours (2500 Yen) and I alighted at the Central Gate Bus stop where the hotel is about 5 minutes walk away. I later found out that I should have boarded the "Yanbaru Express Bus" from the airport since there is a stop within the hotel. This service cost 2,000 Yen to the airport in comparison.

I loved the hotel great location which is 5 mins walk to the Aquarium and the Emerald Beach. I liked that I could reach the aquarium when it open it doors at 8.30am when it is the least crowded. The hotel does sell the aquarium advanced tickets at a discounted 1,660 Yen. There are no supermarket within walking distance from the hotel even though the Lawson convenience store does the work for me. There are eateries opposite the hotel and within the expo park which served affordable meals.

I was given a room on the left wing which had a partial sea view that I was really happy. The room was really spacious and I liked the full amenities that it provided in the bathroom. Breakfast was included in the room price and I really enjoy the great variety and the nice service that I received.

This was a really relaxing stay for me in Okinawa and I really had a lot of time to explore the Expo Park, the beach and the Bise area (about 15 mins easy walk). There is a "Churamui Cafe" at Bise which served the best taco rice I had in a lovely green building next to the sea area (closed 8pm).

All in all, Centurion provided me a great stay without breaking the bank. I absolutely loved it!

Room Tip: All rooms faced the sea view. The rooms on the right wing have 100% unblocked view. Pay for it if it matters. No elevators in the hotel
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank minghui79
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We really love this hotel right next to the aquarium. Hotel room is spacious, bed is super comfy. We had the best night sleep during our Okinawa trip.

Food in the restaurant were particular delicious, especially the buffet breakfast.

Front desk staff were really great. One of them went out of the way to help set the GPS in my car for us to find the location to visit the Sakura Fair. Discounted tour tickets are also available at front desk.

Really glad we stayed here during our visit of the aquarium and the park with plenty of parking lots at the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018

My bad again, been procrastinating this review since my visit in Mar’17! ^^

My sea facing room have big windows facing the pool and the sea. Room is comfortable with a huge toilet and a long bath which is a luxury as compared to my Airbnb in Naha city ^^

After my aquarium late visit, I had a late dinner in the hotel’s restaurant “tres bien”,
The Okinawa soba was very tasty served with soft braised pork slices. Had a plate of fried bitter-gout with eggs & ham as well and they were so delicious that I finished everything!^^

Breakfast on the 2nd day has lots of variety to choose from and I tried the Japanese style ones which is tasty IMHO.

I paid a little bit extra to extend a late checkout to fully explore the Ocean park area before catching the express bus at the hotel entrance, back to Naha city.

The hotel is in a very good location with a Lawson Mart just 5mins away. I will certainly choose this hotel again should I revisit Okinawa Aquarium ^^

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mich_lmt
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This is a few minutes walk from the Ocean Expo Park. Came here for the buffet lunch with a large variety followed by exploring the surroundings at the park. The aquarium is situated nearby. The lobby is very pleasant as it overlooks the sea. I had a refreshing drink here after the walk.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The hotel provide the good breakfast variety kind of food and hotel next to the churaumi equarium that so WOW !!!
Very easy to visit the BiSe place by walking that so good,
BiSe is another place must to visit.

Room Tip: Don't select the cheapest one because it's on ground floor.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family