“Great photogenic place ”
Review of Hashigui Rock

Hashigui Rock
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Very photogenic area to visit in kushimoto. I wished I could see the sunset with these rocks but it was raining when I visited here.

All reviews
"bridge"
"sea"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Easy access from the station by foot. full of rocks and interesting to explore. you could even swim in the sea.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

The Hashigui-iwa rock formation on the water front of Kushimoto is very interesting and unlike any other formation. It juts out into the bay pointing to Oshima lsand , the southern most point of Hoshu , the main island of Japan.The rocks are very intersting and a great tourist place but the shoreline where the rocks are has some factories and a boat shed and ramp and the beach area to the west 9s tnot that attractive as well.The rating of very good refers to the rocks themsleves.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Located just about a 10 minutes drive away from the lovely sandy beach of Shirahama. You can walk along the rock formations during low tide and is supposedly a very nice venue to capture the sunset. Its a popular rest stop amongst the locals to take in the beautiful scenery. Lots of parking space, clean toilets and a couple of nice eateries to choose from.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I have ever been Osaka with my family in August 2016. I took this picture in Osaka Wakayama. This beautiful landscape is called Hashigui-iwa(橋杭岩). When I arrived there, I were shocked because of limpid water, the solemn of rocks, and the sky. Hashigui-iwa has amazing story. However, the story you can search in the internet, so I do not mark it here. Moreover, I enjoyed strolling near the sea, and this is a good chance to relax myself. If I feel tired, I also can sit down beside the sea. There are some chairs we can rest, and one shop which has lots of souvenirs. Except of taking photo crazily, I especially wanted to play water. In this case, I have done a stupid thing. When I stood near the sea, one child bumped me incaution. And then I fell down, my trousers were wet. All people looked at me. I felt very embarrass. Although this situation happened, I also want to go there again. I hope this sharing enable to make you interested in Hashigui-iwa.