See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Food is fine, just business-like friendliness
Food is o.k.
Location is good.
You rent a bike from them and still they will charge you for your bag storage as well.
Well, seems like nothing is really cheap on Naoshima...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We only ate in the restaurant, did nor stay in the hotel. Although the food is ok, the service is extremely unfriendly, rude and uncommunicative. We also heard the same from another couple. Have fun in Japan, amazing country!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

The best thing about this place was the proximity to the public bath and their French fries. The staff were unfriendly and the sangria was awful. There is a negative vibe there. And there is smoking inside and out, so be forewarned. Bike rentals are popular.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2015

We are almost finished our 3 week trip to Japan and Naoshima Island is the top of the list for all four of us (husband and 2 9 year old kids). Little Plum was easy to find from the ferry and right beside the I Love Naoshima bath which we went to each night. We got one of the rooms with 4 bunk beds so just us there and was great for the husband and I to have a drink at the bar outside the room after the kids went to bed.

We rented electric bikes from around the corner and had a great time swimming at Tsujuki (took bikes there first day and bus from the ferry docks the second).

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaAnnSkky
Reviewed 21 April 2015

Popped in here at the recommendation of my hotel.

The local beer is excellent, I tried three and I have to say they are all wonderful. And the food is nice.

There is a hotel here as well but I did not say.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo