“Always a good meal”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Ammon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

When you are craving meat and potatoes, Texas Roadhouse hits the spot!
My favorite thing to order is the 6oz sirloin with sautéed mushrooms, baked sweet potato (actually a yam) and buttered corn. My husband loves the Dallas Filet with a loaded baked potato and a salad. We had a coupon for a free appetizer so we ordered the fried pickles. A little too acidic for me, but the hubby ate them right up! And you can't forget those amazing rolls and cinnamon honey butter! Great night!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Love to come here with family for my birthday. The food is so delicious it is hard to not eat it all but fun to take some home for next day too. Their rolls are to die for and we always ask for some to take home. While you wait for your food there are plenty of peanuts in buckets on the table to enjoy and tv's all around to catch the latest scores from your favorite teams.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Nice place, very good food, kindness and excellent attention. I tasted the slab ribs and was a wonderful choice.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I have gone here many times. They make our military personnel feel special. Also I have a service animal and they have been nothing short of accommodating me with zero hesitatiion

Reviewed 30 December 2016

All of our plates were filthy, the drink glasses were filthy, even when she brought all of us more (so called clean)drinks those glasses were filthy also, like they were just rinsed, filmy,stuck on food!! If you enjoy filthy dishes, then this is your place. That was our first and last visit. They also mixed up our order and too much salt and liquid smoke!