“Hearty”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Ammon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Weary travelers just want something better than fast food. Only got a ceasar salad and hubby got 1/2 order of ribs. Very good. Ate in room next door at La Quinta Inn. Both dogs gave thumbs up on everything as well. What more can you ask for? Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Our server was really good but my hamburger sucked. The bun was really dry and breaking apart. The fries were a little burnt also. I wasn't impressed

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 8. My steak was well done and not medium rare as requested and another in my group never got lemon for water and another didn't get the steak sauce he requested. The waitress was friendly. The rolls and butter were great. I've been to much better Texas Roadhouses in the past.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Excellent service and great tasting food! Good cold fresh Caesar salad, steak was cooked perfect! Chicken wings very good. Only complaint is the music was a little loud.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

When you are craving meat and potatoes, Texas Roadhouse hits the spot!
My favorite thing to order is the 6oz sirloin with sautéed mushrooms, baked sweet potato (actually a yam) and buttered corn. My husband loves the Dallas Filet with a loaded baked potato and a salad. We had a coupon for a free appetizer so we ordered the fried pickles. A little too acidic for me, but the hubby ate them right up! And you can't forget those amazing rolls and cinnamon honey butter! Great night!