“I Love La Vera Pizzas”

Add it.
La Vera Carss Park Pizza
Ranked #40 of 266 Restaurants in Hurstville
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I normally do not like Pizza but ordered from La Vera after having a big day at work. The menu is amazing, so many combinations to choose from. The toppings are very generous and very tasty. Delivery is always on time and communication good if there is any problem. They never get an order wrong. I have been converted.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Had a couple of pizzas delivered last Friday night. Being a Friday I was expecting a delay in delivery. Much to my surprise the order was delivered within the hour and the pizzas were fantastic, full of flavour and plenty for three people. This is my future go to place for pizza delivery.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I probably order from here via Menulog once every month or two, and the quality hasn't changed over the years. Great toppings, moist on top with solid bases. Even tastes great the next day.
I've ordered the Queenslander time and time again. Chicken and bacon BBQ sauce pizzas are usually great, but the coconut takes it to another level.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Ordered on Menulog for myself, my mother and brother. We were all over from NZ and post-funeral service were not up to cooking. So glad we stumbled across La Vera! Pizzas and garlic bread were delivered super hot, fresh, on time (in fact, before) and were absolutely delicious. Leftovers were even better the next day. Will be over again in a couple of months, and will most definitely be ordering again. Highly, highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Fresh made pasta and most delicious topping laden pizzas you will ever find in Sydney.
They deliver or pick up and couple outdoor tables if you can't wait to eat it but not a restaurant.