Townhead Bed and Breakfast(Brechin)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$67
US$111
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$89
Park Hotel(Montrose)
US$90
Links Hotel(Montrose)
US$93
All reviewsgreat showersteak pievery nice hotelbusiness tripstreet parkingvisited this hotelevening mealhotel restaurantfresh fruitfantastic staywarm welcomefamily roomfirst classsouthernmenurachaelportions
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Took my Mother for a evening meal last night, Immaculate nicely decorated excellent service,I had Haggis Fritters to start and Roast Pork with veg and potatoes asked for a side of Chips (good size portion) would reccomend to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
NorthernManagement, Owner at Northern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Kenneth,
I am glad to hear that you and your mother have enjoyed dinner at Baillie Restaurant.
I have passed your positive feedback to my team.
Hopefully we will see you again soon. Many Thanks for posting this positive review on trip advisor.
Kindest Regards

Pawel

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

30 th special meal upstairs in a private room as children with us. Awful attitude when we arrived ( party of 20) at 6.30 for 7, started 8 and main 8.30, with no explanation. When father of birthday girl complained, evidently stated ' but it is a large party'. Weddings are advertised, so no idea if struggle to provide 30 meals how weddings may happen successfully.
The delay could be accounted for but the food ( see attached picture of steak-less steak pie which had to go back) was cold ( except my lasagne) and many couldn't eat it, which included the birthday girl.

The resturaunt was almost empty downstairs so it wasn't that it was mobbed inexpectantly

Slow service can be forgiven, mistakes in orders and disorganisation but an apology could have helped.

Please attend a course on customer relations which may have indicated me felt less upset at having a 30 th party ruined.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
11  Thank Fglwork
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Spent an enjoyable number of hours at the Annual AGM Dinner with pre drinks in the bar. The food was plentiful and enjoyable. The staff were excellent and courteous, will come back sometime in the future.

Room Tip: The parking is limited, so be early for a good spot.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul M
NorthernManagement, Owner at Northern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Paul,
Thank you very much for taking time and completing feedback on trip advisor.
I am glad you have enjoyed visit at Northern and hopefully will see you sometime soon.
I will also pass on your positive feedback to rest of my team.
Kindest Regards.
Pawel Michalowski

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I organised a surprise party night for my wife on Saturday 22nd April at the Northern Hotel in the Fraser suite. We had an amazing night. The Northern Hotel management and staff were absolutely brilliant and helpful. They were so friendly, helpful and accommodating. Joanna one of the owners who I saw a lot was excellent and professional, friendly and a pleasure to go into and see. Also the Duty manager Rachael Smith took on the role of chief organiser to help me plan everything even to the smallest details of the party.
Again Rachael is a credit. She was professional, friendly and a also a pleasure to go in and see. All the staff at the Northern are friendly and always willing to help. Nothing is too much trouble. The Northern Hotel itself is fantastic. It is fresh, immaculate and clean. The modern décor is new and chic. We also stayed overnight in a family room after the party. Again 10/10. Beautiful room. Immaculate, fresh and clean and airy. Super comfy night sleep. My oldest son and other friends who also stayed over said the same. Their rooms were fantastic. Room prices are good as well. We had breakfast in the morning in the restaurant. Again 10/10. Good service and great food. We were sad to leave.

I have had my family in before for meals and morning coffees. If I loved the Northern Hotel before I love it even more now.

Myself and my family absolutely recommend the Northern Hotel 100%. It offers all you could require and importantly with a great family feel.

Room Tip: The rooms we and our son and friends were in varied from King beds to doubles and twins. All rooms and where they were situated were good.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Edward Ripley W

Dear Edward,

Thanks very much for this extensive feedback.We are glad you have enjoyed party night as well as overnight stay at Northern Hotel.Our aim is to provide best customers experience and I am glad we have exceeded your expectation and will ensure this feedback will be passed on to my team.I hope we will see you soon again.
Kindest regards.
Pawel Michalowski

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at Northern and really enjoyed service.Staff is very efficient.Rooms clean and spacious.Car park is a bonus.Nice bar with wide range of drinks and reasonable priced.Food in restaurant is really good.Roast beef was really delicious.Highly recommended!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business