OK, so we saw the beautiful photos, the lovely scenery, the pretty river. That is why we chose to stay at this motel one night on the way to Manitoulin Island. Boy, were we ever surprised. The hotel itself is quaint, and the people that run it seem nice. But the mattress in our queen size room felt ancient. My husband, who is an average size person, caused the mattress to slope downhill. I felt like I was sleeping on the side of a mountain slope all night. The lighting in the room was poor. Overall, it was clean, but please upgrade your rooms and help your guests get a better nights sleep. Your hotel guests will be much happier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the only marina motel restaurant on the water in Sauble Beach and offer a fully licensed waterfront patio and restaurant. Our Restaurant is open 8 am - 8 pm all summer and open 8 am - 2 pm off season weekends. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinners during peak season. We are just a 5 min. Walk to the beach and offer free parking onsite, fire pits, BBQ's, free unlimited usage of our canoes & kayaks and fishing from your doorstep. We offer air, heat, cable TV, fridges in all of our rooms. Efficiency units and free wifi onsite. We look forward to your visit! Please forward all inquiries to our website as we no longer reply or respond to messages on public blogs on this website or any other public websites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant And Marina
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina Hotel Sauble Beach