After many years and visits to Sauble Beach I found Kit Wat on Trip Advisor and had a wonderful stay on the river. The spacious room was a bit dated but immaculate and the beds very comfortable. The porch overlooking the river (Room 3) was a great viewpoint to watch herons, geese and ducks interact on the water and Sherry's breakfast the next morning was a great start to the day. Next stay I will try one of their boat rentals.
Look forward to returning again on two wheels. Cheers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the only marina motel restaurant on the water in Sauble Beach and offer a fully licensed waterfront patio and restaurant. Our Restaurant is open 8 am - 8 pm all summer and open 8 am - 2 pm off season weekends. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinners during peak season. We are just a 5 min. Walk to the beach and offer free parking onsite, fire pits, BBQ's, free unlimited usage of our canoes & kayaks and fishing from your doorstep. We offer air, heat, cable TV, fridges in all of our rooms. Efficiency units and free wifi onsite. We look forward to your visit! Please forward all inquiries to our website as we no longer reply or respond to messages on public blogs on this website or any other public websites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant And Marina
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina Hotel Sauble Beach