“Eggs Benedict to die for!!!”
Review of The Crabapple Cafe

The Crabapple Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At The Crabapple we strive to support our local community. We are continuously sourcing fresh local farm foods and beverages in an effort to build committed and meaningful relationships. Weekly fundraising for local groups and supporting our young talent on Music Nights. From Sustainable farm wines to our hormone free organic meats we have the product that fits your healthy and clean lifestyle.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our Sunday brunch here!!!

Pros: delicious food, fresh organic ingredients, generous servings, cool atmosphere!

Cons: nothing!

Wish we lived closer and could eat here every week!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Had lunch today . My wrap was excellent but my wife’s Thai curry was bland and did not resemble Thai food in any way.
The worst thing was watching the chef who was cooking our food constantly stroking his moustache and beard.
I was facing the kitchen are for about. Forty minutes and every minute or so he would start at the bottom of his nose and work his way down to his chin, then put his hands back to the food.
We might have treturned for another try, but not after that display.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stopped into this very cute looking cafe for breakfast Sunday morning after reading some excellent "yelp" reviews. The restaurant is located next to the General Store with great access and easy parking. There were several waitresses on shift but they seemed either inexperienced or poorly trained. After we seated ourselves, we waited 10 minutes to be acknowledged. When that never happened, I got up and asked for menus. Another 10 minutes passed... still no server. We ended up leaving without anyone ever stopping by our table. It was an unfortunate experience... one we won't be repeating. More and more options becoming available in Squamish so they'd best step up their game.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We went to The Crabapple Cafe for a late breakfast (10ish) and walked into a very homely warm cafe, were met with a smile and offered some (very good) coffee.

The menu is varied, has a good kids range too, so we ordered. After what seemed a eon of a wait the food was brought out and I have to say my veggie breakfast special was amazing! And the kids loved the pancakes too. However, my wife's Bennie was served on a cold plate, and was entirely cold by the time she finished her meal.

If the review were based solely on my breakfast then it would be 5-stars, but if based on my wife's then it would be 1-star (or less)

I guess you take your choices! The good is very good however!!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Up from Florida and came across this place thanks to TripAdvisor. The pancakes and sweet potato fries were excellent. Very nice place!