“What a soup”

Ristorante Da Leone
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Diessenhofen
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Description: Gepflegtes Haus mit viel Eleganz und feinster mediterraner Küche. Ein Ort, wo Mann und Frau die beste Holzofen Pizza isst! Unsere wunderschöne neue Palmenterrasse ist wieder geöffnet.
Reviewed 25 October 2020

The service was excellent! Amazing food pizza was top! And the soup (minestrone) was out of this world! Personal friendly and in a good mood. The owner a real gentleman made us feel very comfortable. We feel we made the perfect choice for your Sunday lunch.

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (151)

Reviewed 10 December 2018

My husband and I love going to restaurants and have been to many over the years. I can wholeheartedly say that this is one of my most favourite places to eat. In our experience the service is excellent and they often go above and beyond what is needed for a great customer service. Additionally the food is excellent. We both think that they have the best pizza we have ever had in Switzerland, maybe the world. We go to Da Leone at least once a month (in the summer even more often, as they have a nice outdoor seating area). I can recommend this restaurant with 100% confidence. Everyone we have brought there has raved about it. Try it, I think that you will surely like it.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank Sybil37
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Good food but the service has been slow and bad quality. The personal service is unfriendly. We have not been confortable.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Vine is very good also the pizza's are very tasty real italian style. I recommend pizza Miss Italia and bottle of vine Due Lune Nero D'Avola!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

food was quite delicious. felt like in italy 100%
my friends also quite appreciated for me to take them to such a nice place.

Date of visit: June 2017