Made in Louise
  • Fitness centre
  • Pool
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$167
  • Pool
US$167
US$157
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$104
US$84
US$80
US$82
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Berger(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$151
US$127
  • Room Service
1,130 results
All reviewsboutique hotelherbal teapool roomquiet streetlovely hotelgreat boutiquetop floortram stopexcellent breakfastsmall hotellounge areawould highly recommend this hotelhome away from homeminute walkbelgian wafflesexecutive roomyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had a wonderful 2 night break here. Cannot recommend it enough! Good rates, friendly and helpful staff, beautifully decorated, lovely, spotless rooms, great breakfast...the list goes on! Clarins toiletries, lovely white bath towels, not a rogue hair to be seen and I am fussy!
It’s about a 30 minute walk to Grand Place, the main square but there are two nice restaurants at the end of the street. We walked to the Grand Place and took in the sights on the way that the hotel recommended. We took the tram back. Very easy to navigate. We ate ‘two streets back’ as the main touristy bits can be a bit expensive. All in all a very successful city break :)

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel with perfect breakfast, quite rooms and cozy ambiance. The humidity in the room is quite high and there is no device to dry wet clothes. This might be the only gap to improve. The rest: staff, breakfast, room amenities-all is amazing. Clarins cosmetics in the room is a super benefit. Thank you.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Stayed at Made in Louise for 7 nights last week. In town for business.
All the good stuff you've read is true - but - if you're like me your initial impression may leave you just a tad disappointed.
The problem is not the hotel. The hotel is great! But the online reviews tend to be overly effusive which - for me - set a level of expectation that could only set one up for a bit of a letdown.
Made in Louise will not leave a puff of smoke where you head used to be. There's a modest entry which opens into a perfectly lovely space. Tasteful. Not Vegas.
Staff were cheerful and attentive. Everything upon greeting is fine - just not super-much better than any GOOD place you've stayed before.
The difference at MiL is that ALL the details are well thought out and just there if and when you need them. There's a certain quiet confidence throughout the property. This is not an insecure hotel that feels the need to shout 'Hey! Look at me!' They simply go about their business of providing a first class environment about everything -
and all the time.
Front desk staff were 100% helpful with two 'special requests'. First, they found me (a weary traveller at the time) a room waay before stated check-in time. Then, because I kinda wanted to face the courtyard, went ahead and changed my room to accommodate my request. And THEY moved my luggage for me.
My room was the entry level room. Completely affordable. Yes, it's small. Fine for one but would be tight for two.
The bed though is big - sizable enough for two even by American standards. And none of that Euro 'bifurcated' mattress rubbish. Linens of first quality. Who doesn't like nice sheets? Bath perfectly ok. Nicely appointed with modern accoutrement.
But again, individually none of these elements will knock your socks off. It's only in considering the WHOLE PACKAGE that the excellence of MiS will show.
Nothing is not done well.
Breakfast is for sure worth getting up for. My initial impression was that it too was smallish but nOOoo, breakfast was top drawer. Also lots less expensive than a lot of other hotels.
Nice fresh everything sensitively prepared. I absolutely pigged out on the ratatouille - loaded with flavorful tomatoes (in March!) - hot and nourishing and delicious. I ate so much ratatouille over my week's stay that I started to feel, uh? ... conspicuous?
Now I'm starting to gush.
There's no lunch or dinner in the hotel. Instead, MiL has worked out a delivery deal with a number of nearby restaurants. Just call the desk and tell 'em what you want. It'll be delivered to your room promptly and all charges put neatly on your bill. Zero hassle.
I was working all day so didn't do much tourist anything. MiL is tucked in on a quiet street but you'll find fully adequate infrastructure nearby - even if you limited yourself to a maximum ten minute walk. One of the very best restaurants in the city is right at the corner.
Sometimes properties called 'Boutique' Hotels are too small and too intimate and you feel intimidated - like you're intruding - and just can't be as comfortable and anonymous as sometimes you'd like to be.
MiL isn't like that. You can be social - or not social - and both are perfectly OK.
So ... stay there! EVERYTHING is terrific. NOTHING is flashy. The staff know when to engage and when to just say Hi then leave you alone.
Very very civilized hotel. I didn't want to leave.
I hope you'll like it too.
- dankman -
Kansas City.

Room Tip: basic rooms are small but not TOO small.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Dankman
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Don't hesitate - you will love it !

We Have been here for our anniversary. Very comfortable, friendly and with great add ons like coffee to go or billiard table around! So if you want a very personal experience in Brussels this is the right place

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Stayed 2 nights. Great location. Near tram and Metro Louise walking distance. Hotel is charming and comfortable. I had a large room but other rooms may be smaller. Clean, modern, nothing exceptional but meets good hotel standards. Disappointed with products in the bathroom. Do think of taking your own body cream, conditioner. Hotel provides only shampoo and soap.
Breakfast was excellent with a lot of choice of fresh food. The lady at breakfast service was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MDucha, Directeur général at Made in Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Gigty62, Thank you very much for your review. We are glat to hear that we are charming that our breakfast was excellent. Concerning the amenities, we have done the choice to offer high quality product from CLARINS. Please next time, ask us for lotion or conditionner, we have some at reception.
We hope to see you soon back, Martin