I had previously snorkelled at Lembongan but it was off a pontoon and I wasn’t overwhelmed. This time I decided to book a snorkeling tour with Lembongan Snorkeling Trips (Snorkeling Package Adventure). The package I chose was very well organised and included:
• Return Hotel Transfer from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur and Ubud ( pick up hotel from 7.45 – 8.00 and will back to hotel 17.00 – 17.30 )
• Return Fast Boat transfer ( departure from sanur 9.15 – 9.30 and departure from Lembongan 16.00 – 16.15. if you would like to stay on the island we can organize open ticket and you can choose the date and time departure from Lembongan: 8.30, 12.30 or 16.00 )
• 3 spot Snorkeling Tour to Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan start from 10.45 – 13.30, depending on the current, swell, tide and weather condition. If the condition good we will go to Manta bay, crystal bay and Toyapakeh and if the condition not good, big swell we will go to Gamat bay or Ceningan point, Toyapakeh wall and Mangrove point.
• Buffet lunch Indonesian food includes soft drink during lunch ( Coke, Sprite and Diet coke ) between 13.30 – 14.00
• 1 hour Kayak through the mangroves
The tour was very well organised, with attentive staff and breaks up into small groups of 10 passengers. We were very fortunate to see manta rays at our first stop. Next we ventured onto Crystal Bay. I jumped eagerly into the water and was overwhelmed by the stunning beauty around me. The variety of fish and the vibrant colour of the coral life was just unbelievable (and I have snorkeled the Great Barrier Reef, the South Pacific including Morea and Bora Bora, Thailand and Mexico) – it was described to me as an underwater aquarium and that’s exactly what it was. An amazing experience and a must do when visiting Bali.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.