“Paradise come see for yourself”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Pool and terrace
Entrance
Villa Penyon is a free standing house with expansive views over the water. 3 bedroom with ensuites.
Pond
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
bridgeQue...
Queensland
“Paradise come see for yourself”
Reviewed 5 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Fantastic from start to finish, we were met off he boat by Ketuk who looked after us the entire stay, The food was great and staff friendly and approachable, there were books and movies for use and nothing was too much trouble. It was a short walk to the beach and about a 15min walk to the main town. We cannot wait to return thanks a million Penyon Team

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The pool is to die for
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
UK

bakerzacr...
Lethbridge, Canada
“paradise”
Reviewed 19 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

My family of 5 stayed at the Villa Penyon mid February and it was the highlight of our trip. The villa is wonderfully clean and well laid out. The grounds beautiful. The pool and the view extraordinary!! The staff was excellent and the food was great!! ( Yes they even cook for you if you wish). The concierge service was one of the biggest benefits with all our activities arranged quickly and at reasonable prices. No wasted time should you feel the need to get out snorkelling or fishing. I felt I didn't have a care in the world. Dont be fooled by the maps..the beach is a very short walk away. And a slightly longer shaded walk takes you to Dream Beach where there is some socializing should you need it.

I cant say enough about how easy the booking process was and how helpful the owners were in making sure we had safe passage. They booked a car for us from Ubud that took us directly to the boat. We were then picked up for a quick ride to the Villa. All wonderfully organized.

I think the nicest thing for our family was the quiet and peacefulness of the property. I would stay again in a heartbeat!! I nice break from the busy roads and touring in Bali. Thanks to all the staff that made our stay memorable. Wish we could have stayed longer. We hope to be back soon.

The Bakers

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property itself and the wonderful services provided by the staff
Liked least: There was nothing I didnt love
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Perth WA
Reviewed 15 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$246
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing