“Hotel not committed to clients - Bookings are not binding to the hotel”
Review of Hotel Milenio

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quelimane
Hotel Milenio
Ranked #1 of 3 Quelimane B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We had reservation for 3 individuals on business for one night, done in advance before arrival. Drove long way from Nampula, when we arrived at the hotel we were told at the reception that one of the rooms that was meant for us was leaking from the roof. I asked the receptionist if all guest for that day had arrived, the answer was no, then I have asked her why we are not given another room, because we have started the trip with assurance that we have accommodation in Quelimane. She told me could not change because the government, blocked a number of rooms. I was surprised to know that there are hotel that can not stick with their commitment with the client, letting travelers without accommodation in a remote city. Don't relay on bookings for this hotel, they are not serious.

Room Tip: Don't relay on your bookings to this hotel, might get there and don't get a room, it happene...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Like most hôtels in Mozambique, the quality of the room is proportional to the price you are prepared to pay. The Executive rooms (MZN 4200 = $105) are large and airy, clean and with good bathroom and walk-in shower. Breakfast buffet is, as mentioned, satisfactory with coconut water in the shell if you like. No expresso coffee but Nescafé. Fried/scrambled eggs, greasy sausages and african options. Hotel is in the middle of building work to expand (looks like it could take a while) and the pool is less than appetising. Otherwise no real complaints ... internet works and the hotel is close to everything you might want in Quelimane (not a lot to see!). No alcohol allowed in the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank RMCCJ
Reviewed 30 April 2015

This was my second time staying here in a 5 month time period and it was actually slightly better the second time around. During my first stay in Nov 2014 the wireless internet never actually reached any of the rooms and you could only access it in the lobby. During the stay in April 2015, I was able access the internet in my room (albeit sometimes weakly) which was very beneficial.
The rooms are very spacious and clean. The air/con and hot water worked very well, but both obviously cut out when we lost power (which happened a few times during the 6-night stay). The staff did come around giving out candles when the power was out.
They serve a fairly hearty (but very greasy) breakfast buffet and are slow to replace items if/when they run out. The best part of the breakfast is the coconut water served straight out of the coconut (again, when it's available).
There are a few decent restaurants within a 3-5 minute walk from the hotel. I'm not sure if the hotel even serves lunch or dinner in their dining room - I never checked.
My experience with laundry service is that it took about 2.5 days, so keep that in mind if you need something cleaned for the next day.
Overall the hotel and the stay were decent. The staff was "meh" in attitude, the hotel has no frills, no bells, and whistles. It's just a straight-forward place to lay your head in Quelimane. I'd likely stay there again, honestly because options are limited in Quelimane.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

Very poor service for a 3 star hotel.
It has very few tv channels available.
Water problems.
No power generator.
Walls with water infiltration.
Food takes long to be served and it comes cold from somewhere yoy dont know.
Room smells hummidity.
Tottaly disapointed.
There's some guesthouses even in Quelimane with far better quality

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Ivan G
Reviewed 2 December 2014

Hotel Milenio is arguably the best hotel option in Quelimane. It's in the more central and safer part of town. Nice rooms and suites, a friendly staff, and only a block away from the restaurant that serves the best Pizza I have had in all of Mozambique! This place is great choice for your stay in Quelimane.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas L

Been to Hotel Milenio? Share your experiences!