US$37
Mabassa B&B(Quelimane)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I have booked a room personally on Tuesday personally, make the reservation on the balcony, now I arrived and they rented the room, with no explanations, no excuses, nothing, just a not my problem attitude

Dishonesty on the best

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank JSarrico
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

This is a busy hotel with much potential. The pool and bar are potentially good places to pass a bit of time. Maintenance and service at breakfast needs much work. I was surprised that the hotel did not accept credit cards despite the advertisement...

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Nice place to spend some day or weeks!
Wifi available, charming rooms and swimming pool, centrally located with security!
Safe available for valuables if needed in every room!
Authentic Italian and Mozambican Food!!!!!

I highly recommend it!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Alberto P
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I have just spent three days at the Flamingo. Ambiance is nice, service a bit slow/relaxed and the restaurant is not that well organized for big groups. But we have had a good few days here for our workshop.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2015

There are not many options for accommodation in Quelimane. I moved to Hotel Flamingo looking for some quiet, after spending a night in a cheaper but incredibly noisy hotel close to a busy road.
The staff were reasonably helpful but not overly so. I was denied hot water in the evening so I could make myself a cup of tea - they simply told me no, despite there being a kettle in the breakfast area. My room was clean, spacious, comfortable and had a fridge. However, the restaurant was awful - they rarely had any vegetables and despite there being many fishermen in the Quelimane area, they never seemd to have any fresh fish - the same tough 'serra' (mackerel) steaks, probably frozen, were on offer every day. The overall variety of the menu was terrible and I ended up going into town every evening, after the first couple of nights, to try to find other places to eat.
The wifi was really awful and essentially never worked for me. The window in my room opened out to the courtyard where the restaurant was located and they played the tv very loudly until late in the evening, so earplugs were needed (even with the window shut).

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not have windows opening onto the restaurant/ coutyard.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo