“Piper's Pitch Auchtermuchty - Recommended!!!”
Review of Piper's Pitch

Piper's Pitch
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Craster
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: A unique catering facility with passion and honesty. Providing an experience of freshly cooked food including the unique Craster kipper N bun and the world famous Auchtermuchty.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had been up to view the castle near Craster on a wild and wet day at Easter and fancied a warm drink so called in at the Piper's Pitch. Saw they offered Auchtermuchty which after enquiring was advised it was Haggis with bacon and the option of special red sauce. I've never had Haggis so thought I would give it a go. Very impressed and glad I took the plunge. Had to wait a while as others have commented, but as it was cooked fresh while I waited who can complain at that. Friendly chap and his partner were a pleasure to chat with while waiting and If i'm up there again I will definitely call again and sample the Auchtermuchty again. (I said I was from Yorkshire and may call up that way again, possibly on the motorbike next time)

2  Thank campervanjan2017

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Small fast food wagon by the tourist information centre and car park. They do an amazing auchtermuchty ( haggis and bacon roll) yum!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Auchtermuchty and freshly ground filter coffee in the sun. International Day Of Happiness. 'Nuff said!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This is a van in a car park selling food, stunning food, had the haggis and bacon, it was bang on, fresh and well cooked, I never eat from these vans, only did because of its ta reviews, and they deserve them, give it a go you will not be disappointed.......

1  Thank raffo1802
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Called at the Pipers Pitch in the car park at Craster after a lovely walk to Dunstanburgh Castle.
There were a few people in the queue, but they were quickly served. My wife and I chose just coffee and fruit scones and sat in the fine sunshine. The coffee was perfect, but the fruit scones was very well made and delicious - I would rate them 10 / 10!
Pipers Pitch has a very interesting menu and it is obviously a favourite place for walkers.
I would thoroughly recommend a visit!