“Ideal birthday venue ”

Ranked #8 of 152 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 3 Course Lunch or Dinner Mon - Fri £14.95.
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Myself and 6 friends enjoyed an excellent evening for my birthday last Saturday night.

Food and service were both excellent! It was lovely to be sat at a round table. An extensive menu, 2 courses for £19.95 and £4 extra for the third course (if you had enough room).
The baked camembert and beef wellington (£7.50 supplement but worth it) was superb! With peach bellinis for £3.95 flowing all evening.

The evening was made when the waitress brought out my surprise birthday cake which we enjoyed for dessert.

The staff were all so friendly and hardworking.
Thank you dining room!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious, warm service, great menu and slick, professional waiters and waitresses. Highly recommended

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I made the reservation. I read the menu and as there was nothing on it I wanted as I don’t eat meat, they prearranged salmon for me which I appreciated. Wonderful service

1  Thank susanfrancess
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

While this place is popular, the service was pretty poor and unfortunately the food was not hot which was disappointing for the prices

1  Thank Jo H
Reviewed 17 October 2017

My husband and Came here for Sunday lunch. My first impression was that the restaurant was tastefully decorated and the staff friendly. The food however, was disappointing. The presentation of the food was nice, and there was plenty to eat, but I felt that the quality was not good enough. We had roast turkey and roast beef dinners. We found the potatoes were not fluffy, the Yorkshire pudding was dry and crispy, the gravy was not at all nice and overall the food was not exceptionally hot. I would not return for Sunday lunch again.

2  Thank ttruslove